By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trashleg said:
mysticwolf said:
trashleg said:
I miss VGC, circa 2009. Glory days indeed.

That's all, really.

Yeah, VGC was so great back around the time I joined. I think it started to die down around mid/late 2010?

Yeah about then. Really sad looking back, I feel like all my posts since around 2011 have been lamenting the site going downhill lol. 

Glad to see some familiar faces kicking about.

You should become a mod. We've had two vacancies recently, and that's a good way to force you back in

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
trashleg said:
mysticwolf said:
trashleg said:
I miss VGC, circa 2009. Glory days indeed.

That's all, really.

Yeah, VGC was so great back around the time I joined. I think it started to die down around mid/late 2010?

Yeah about then. Really sad looking back, I feel like all my posts since around 2011 have been lamenting the site going downhill lol. 

Glad to see some familiar faces kicking about.

You should become a mod. We've had two vacancies recently, and that's a good way to force you back in

Really?!?

Sooo... tempted.....

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Hmm... don't think I have the time to be a mod. It seems I only have enough time for this site during the summer. During the school year I'm much busier.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
Hmm... don't think I have the time to be a mod. It seems I only have enough time for this site during the summer. During the school year I'm much busier.

After a ponder, I think I have to agree with this. School > everything else.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I fucking hate mondays.

Around the Network

Even though it's summer break I'm feeling guilty/worried for not studying. Is being a doctor really worth going through all this crap?

I think there needs to be a national esspresso day.

Dazed and Confused has been playing in my head for the past week, the reunion version.

I'm naturally composed and a collected invidual, but I think age has affected my hold on my emotions.

I really hate it how every time I make milkshakes, all these boys come to my yard.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I forgot to practice Mandarin Chinese today, I feel ashamed of myself.