By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've been listening to "Barbie Girl" with no end in sight today....

Around the Network

I keep dying in Sin and Punishment 64, I can't survive long in survivor on Nano Assault; and I'm too tired to play Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge after just popping it in. Wasn't a good day for me in gaming.

Plus for last couple days, there's been little shits teasing/messing with my dog in the alley.

On a more positive note my tomatoes, and peppers are doing great.

extremely pissed off at Sony right now for not accepting my ps+ renewal, and expecting me to pay another 50 bucks for the year subscription on top of the 50 i already spent....

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:

extremely pissed off at Sony right now for not accepting my ps+ renewal, and expecting me to pay another 50 bucks for the year subscription on top of the 50 i already spent....

What happened? Did the redeem code not work or something?

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Oh... my abs are so sore; rode my bike so far... ohhhhhhh

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

grrrrrrr This little girl (from my neighbor's) is stealing my tomatoes. Hopefully the mesh I installed just now will deter her. She ruined a good five beefsteak tomatoes. Took 2, ruined a vine that had 3 on it.

spurgeonryan said:
I was going to make this a thread, but thought it was too crazy.

has anyone ever defecated while taking a shower?

Enjoyable.

Have YOU?

Have to go up to Canada for a job interview tomorrow (really, the interview's thursday, but i give myself a whole day for a 4.5-hour trip so that I can definitely get there). Hopefully i can get a gig teaching English in Japan, because the next options are a touch more desperate.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

spurgeonryan said:
Wow! I think you have been setting our hopes to high. You are driving 4.5 hours away into another country to get an English teaching job in Japan! Is that what you have been looking for all this time? I was just looking for anything, but you wanted a needle in a haystack!

I hope you get it because that would be great, but Jesus!
Stop by Nintendo headquarters again.

Honestly i'm slightly overqualified for this job, so it's not really that ambitious (qualification has never stopped me from failing to get the job, though, so no guarantees...). Pay will be okay, though. Not great, but i should be able to keep paying loans and set some stuff aside.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

spurgeonryan said:
Red4ADevil said:

grrrrrrr This little girl (from my neighbor's) is stealing my tomatoes. Hopefully the mesh I installed just now will deter her. She ruined a good five beefsteak tomatoes. Took 2, ruined a vine that had 3 on it.

Are you talking about Animal Crossing or real life?

@ Blk

I expect a pigeon for me to reply to you.

LMAO (that made me laugh for some reason) No, real life.