By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm starting work on Monday. Nervous, not because of the job (which shouldn't be too hard), but the fact that this is the beginning of the rest of my life and whatnot. Need to find a new circle of friends, hopefully start dating, get an apartment (maybe. The commute isn't too unfeasible, and if i keep living at home, i'll only have to pay for my car's upkeep and my student loans, instead of being wholly self-supporting)

On the plus side, it's the 3-11 shift, so weekends won't really disrupt my sleep cycle, and all of my personal time will be before work, not after, and i'm generally more productive in the mornings.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:

-I'm currently wondering why this isn't a sticky thread. 

-Also I'm confusing myself trying to convert this youtube music mix into an Mp3 file that I can put on Itunes/Mp3 player. Anyone can halp?

Just pop in the link 

http://www.vidtomp3.com/

Won about £150 on football bets in the last 3 weeks.

Cant complain.

Carl2291 said:
Won about £150 on football bets in the last 3 weeks.

Cant complain.

Great, fucking authorities in this country banned b&w and the other popular ones.

something takes a part of me

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

Just watched something hysterically funny where I L-O-L'd, sneezed outrageously, hiccuped harshly, and F-O-L'd (yes, Farted Out Loud). I still hurt in places I can't quite figure out exactly where. I narrowed it down to my spleen but I feel it in my knees. Yes, I also almost lost a pinky. It tickles.

True story.

I'm bored! But feeling lazy. Need a job, still haven't finished school, and I'm already 26(!).

Fuck, where did the time go?

Gilgamesh said:
trashleg said:
Gilgamesh said:

Everytime I come to Post your mind it's like going to a old pub, all the friendly regulars are always here, I'm glad I made this thread, probably one of the reasons keeping me here.

It's the one thing I keep coming back here.. Well in, gilga. And thanks :')

Glad to here someone feels the same about this thread.

Gives me an old nostalgia effect seeing you around  :P, I don't think I drunk posted since. 

Those were the motherfucking DAYS.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Anyone have a decent reply to this douchebag? Don't wanna waste a good opportunity to give a d-head a taste of his own medicine. :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

This is unusual.

*edit* Pervy stuff. *edit*

And that's my story!