By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

In other news, I have a nice wee bit of toned muscle on my arms now, and I can run about a mile before I get a stitch. Gearing up for the Spartan Sprint on Sunday. AROOOOO! If I keep up the fitness regime I've more or less just started, I'll be a babe by Halloween! Yas!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
d21lewis said:
There's a random white chick walking back and forth on my property outside of my window.

She wants Snu Snu.

My daughter and her new best friend are playing the shit out of Happy Action Theater. I wanna jump in so badly.....but that would just be weird.

axumblade said:
I really kinda feel like I didn't get anything I wanted to accomplish on this vacation except for laundry.
Oigh.

But that's important too, right? So it's still a success. Now you can go back to work with clean clothes on! :3

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

NOOOOOOO!!!

Jasmine... :'(

Around the Network

Getting £478 into my bank account tomorrow. Woop woop!

This fly is doing my head in. Now im gonna kill the bastard!

man-bear-pig said:
Getting £478 into my bank account tomorrow. Woop woop!

You can buy me a pint then.

so, a professional hypnotist came to the campus for the welcome weekend for new freshman, and he hypnotized at least 50 people. No joke, it was for real, he make the think they models. And then he made everyone think that they were on an airplane that was going to crash, and sooo much more omg it was THE most hilarious thing I have ever seen!!! The best part was seeing their faces when he snapped them out of it!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
so, a professional hypnotist came to the campus for the welcome weekend for new freshman, and he hypnotized at least 50 people. No joke, it was for real, he make the think they models. And then he made everyone think that they were on an airplane that was going to crash, and sooo much more omg it was THE most hilarious thing I have ever seen!!! The best part was seeing their faces when he snapped them out of it!!

Sailesh?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."