By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yay, i got fired from my fundraising job the first day because i didn't meet minimum quotas. I likely would have hated it anyway, and they made you pay for your transportation on-the-clock...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
trashleg said:
spurgeonryan said:
How in the world did humans from the 1800's and before that time figure out how to have sex? It is not as though the parents just went out and told them. That was a sin. So they got married and then what? That Church leader of the time had a talk with them and told them? Or did it just come to them all of a sudden one day year three of the marriage. "Hey Martha, what would happen if I went spelunking in your cave of debauchery? I mean I have this thing that is only used to expel poison from my body that keeps getting hard, why not just try it?"
Back then females listened to their husbands, so she did so. 9 months later they finally figured it out when she gave birth to a child.

Seriously, what is the deal?

Firstly, some cultures are way more open than most Westerners. Plus, just because in the olden days women weren't allowed out the house doesn't mean the men didn't get in some serious practice. And there were books and stuff.

Secondly, it's instinct. If our ancestors needed to be told how to do it, they'd never have gotten anywhere.

Some stories come to us from the Victorian era about a good deal of bedroom awkwardness. It's from that time that the phrase "Lie back and think of England" emerged, because it was felt that some women would find sex simply unpleasant, but had to do it for god and country, and so it was their duty to subject themselves to it.

*edits out the unimportant part*

I think people just watched what the horses and dogs were doing and then tried it themselves.

spurgeonryan said:
So you are saying Horses taught us missionary style, and then after 100's of years they evolved to doggy style?

I'm just saying people had sex with horses and dogs.  No more.  No less.

I need motivation. So much to do. So little impetus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

axumblade said:
I feel the need to hide I am from people who fear/hate me without even knowing it....I feel pathetic sometimes. I used to say that it was nobodies business. That moved to be that it's just one aspect of my life. What it comes down to is that I don't want to have to deal with peoples bullshit by telling them. I've built my walls up so high that nobody can get in. Not even those that I love.

I never knew how hard it was, being a mutant.  Have you considered joining the X-Men?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Signalstar said:
I need motivation. So much to do. So little impetus.

I believe in your Gamerreview writer! I always have....

Aren't you the one who watched 100 movies last summer?

Yeah that was me. Not trying it again this year. I will watch a ton of movies just not compelled to watch one everyday. I need to get out and make money and hang with friends. X._X

Thanks for your support.

hmm been a while since I posted in my baby, how you doing your growing up to be quite the big thread aren't you X-D

Levi 514s are the best jeans, period.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Near for Playstation Vita is full of shit. I've traveled 600 miles today and tried to log in with my Vita at several different Wi Fi spots. It says I traveled 16 miles.

Sex