By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Once I hand in this final honours project dissertation tomorrow, I'm done with education. Phew.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
spurgeonryan said:
How in the world did humans from the 1800's and before that time figure out how to have sex? It is not as though the parents just went out and told them. That was a sin. So they got married and then what? That Church leader of the time had a talk with them and told them? Or did it just come to them all of a sudden one day year three of the marriage. "Hey Martha, what would happen if I went spelunking in your cave of debauchery? I mean I have this thing that is only used to expel poison from my body that keeps getting hard, why not just try it?"
Back then females listened to their husbands, so she did so. 9 months later they finally figured it out when she gave birth to a child.

Seriously, what is the deal?

Firstly, some cultures are way more open than most Westerners. Plus, just because in the olden days women weren't allowed out the house doesn't mean the men didn't get in some serious practice. And there were books and stuff.

Secondly, it's instinct. If our ancestors needed to be told how to do it, they'd never have gotten anywhere.

Yeah , Ryan it is basic biological instinct. You put two naked and aroused homosapiens together, who know nothing of how to have sex and they would figuer it out. Not mention many cultures learned by watching their parents in the same small rooms in their tiny dewwlings. simple.

I never want this thread to die. We need to invest in growth. Everyone involved, think of yourselves as investors and your well being is dependent on the success of this thread. Now do something about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Two final exams away from freedom

I have been applying for jobs. One, as a trainee toxicologist. The other, as a complaints handler in a bank. Yippee. WHY DO I NEED EXPERIENCE TO BE A TRAINEE???? How am I meant to ever start the career ladder -___-

Also, my bf is 90 miles away now that I've had to move back home (temporary I hope). And our Sims 3 family needs meeeeeeee T_T

Also also, I haven't played my xbox since I gave it up for lent.

meow.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Had my last exam yesterday, got a feeling I failed it. Will have to resit in July probably (Fucking minecraft).

Also considering purchasing a PC rig during the summer, currently working as a waiter, and some shit's about to go down at work, suffice to say, I am contemplating leaving before it does, lest I get raped(hours wise).. In the kitchen, as I agreed to be cross trained. Bad decision, ideally I should start looking for a scheme to set me up with some work experience for work, but I think I am far from ready for a full time job, too lazy and too distracted. Need to grow the fuck up already :p

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Looking for a job or an internship. Not going to look at my grades for a few weeks. Enjoy my summer until then.

HOLY CRAP!!! VGC is really, really slow right now! O_O Crapping mah Style! I can't posts if I don't have anything to post about!

A little bit down, I am already hating my job and I only have two months there... I thinking about moving close to the beach and finding a job on whatever thing I find.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

trashleg said:
spurgeonryan said:
How in the world did humans from the 1800's and before that time figure out how to have sex? It is not as though the parents just went out and told them. That was a sin. So they got married and then what? That Church leader of the time had a talk with them and told them? Or did it just come to them all of a sudden one day year three of the marriage. "Hey Martha, what would happen if I went spelunking in your cave of debauchery? I mean I have this thing that is only used to expel poison from my body that keeps getting hard, why not just try it?"
Back then females listened to their husbands, so she did so. 9 months later they finally figured it out when she gave birth to a child.

Seriously, what is the deal?

Firstly, some cultures are way more open than most Westerners. Plus, just because in the olden days women weren't allowed out the house doesn't mean the men didn't get in some serious practice. And there were books and stuff.

Secondly, it's instinct. If our ancestors needed to be told how to do it, they'd never have gotten anywhere.

Some stories come to us from the Victorian era about a good deal of bedroom awkwardness. It's from that time that the phrase "Lie back and think of England" emerged, because it was felt that some women would find sex simply unpleasant, but had to do it for god and country, and so it was their duty to subject themselves to it.

On my part I have secured a job, though we shall see if it lasts (fundraising, and i have no fundraising history). I should be grateful, but instead I lament the loss of my youth as free time drops off a cliff...

Still looking for something better, but this will help tremendously with keeping me stable until i can find a better job, as i get 2 months worth of student loan payments every week, and since i'm living with my parents that means i keep all that (less extensive commuter fees amounting to about $12 a day). A month of work would keep the loan monkey off my back for the following 8 months, and they don't even start collecting until October.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.