By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wish more people posted in this thread. As an aside an advertisement for Del Taco is showing on this site, makes me wish their was one nearby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I think Steve Jobs was announced dead on Facebook 15-20 minutes ago. I think this news disturbs me greatly, and I think I feel sad for those he left behind. I also think I would like to celebrate his legacy. I think he would like that very much.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I hate my life and I wanna diiiiiiie
My dad cut the internet speed to 1/6th of how it was, it is now at a horrible 240k

Edit: Ewwwwwwwwww, tested it, it is under 150k now, it is pretty impossible to browse here, be on Facebook or Youtube.

I think I want to turn my attention towards happier/more exciting/more frustrating thoughts/problems/questions, such as: my brother's upcoming 28th birthday; battening down the hatches for Mischief Night/Halloween; Thanksgiving with mom; wondering how the hell I'm gonna manage Mario Kart 7 Network Play with ramuji who quite literally lives half a world away from me; and hoping to God that I have a reliable enough WiFi connection to even consider it, while praying to God that Nintendo will have dedicated servers in place so I don't have choose between hosting the connection on my 3DS or moving at the speed of mayonnaise.

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

just reading the local newspaper and found out a girl i knew from school was murdered.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

just reading the local newspaper and found out a girl i knew from school was murdered.

Wow,how did she get killed?

Mordred11 said:
MrBubbles said:

Wow,how did she get killed?

i cant find anything about how...but her body was found in a marijuana grow op when the police raided the place and the guy charged in her murder was also charged with "indignity to a dead body" 

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

i cant find anything about how...but her body was found in a marijuana grow op when the police raided the place and the guy charged in her murder was also charged with "indignity to a dead body" 

Did it say how much time he got?

Mordred11 said:
MrBubbles said:

Did it say how much time he got?

the article i saw was about his trial and him pleading not guilty.

My GF is 70 miles away with my daughter in the hospital. They won't be home until tomorrow. Guess I have to fend for myself. First things first. I have to eat something. Seems I've lost all of my survival skills since my girl has been taking care of me for so long. I guess I could try some cereal........

*burns down house*
*dies*