By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pizzahut451 said:

guys, you'll never believe what just happened no less than 15 minutes ago. so my sister and her boyfriend came home while i was watching TV and they went into the kitchen to get some drinks. while in the kitchen they were doing their whole lovey dovey thing and kissing and playing grab-ass and what not, and it was unappealing to me, so i went up to my room. a few minutes later, i heard them enter into my sister's room and then some rustling occurred. i thought nothing of it, they were probably just making out again on her bed. then i heard her scream and i got worried so i ran over to her room, and opened the door, got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! open to door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM!

what the fuck.

Around the Network
pizzahut451 said:

guys, you'll never believe what just happened no less than 15 minutes ago. so my sister and her boyfriend came home while i was watching TV and they went into the kitchen to get some drinks. while in the kitchen they were doing their whole lovey dovey thing and kissing and playing grab-ass and what not, and it was unappealing to me, so i went up to my room. a few minutes later, i heard them enter into my sister's room and then some rustling occurred. i thought nothing of it, they were probably just making out again on her bed. then i heard her scream and i got worried so i ran over to her room, and opened the door, got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! open to door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur! BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM BOOM BOOM ACKLAKKALAKKA BOOM!

Forget you asshole and quit spying on us.

If you haven't seen this click it :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=124840&page=1&str=1043085557#

I've just made sushi... Tuna, crab and smoked salmon (love it the most). Of course with some veg in it too, like red pepper and cucumber.

I'm so glad I was able to roll them properly. I never was able to before... But a youtube video showed how to and it worked. It was so delicious!

I'm also having some (rare treat) sake. I just took a few sips and already have blushy cheeks (it always seems to hit me harder when warm, no idea why). That's why I don't drink often. No tolerence... And I'd rather have it at home too.

Pineapple upside down cake is so AMAZING~!

Around the Network

I am wondering why I am too young to enter Go-Karting leagues.

Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth,you're tied to a chair and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Thank God, it missed me, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using a Mac is like.

Fuck 5 page essays. Fuck my American History Mid Term on Tuesday. Fuck Youtube not working on my laptop. Fuck my constant insatiable hunger.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

pizzahut451 said:

Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth,you're tied to a chair and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Thank God, it missed me, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using a Mac is like.

This situation is highly unlikely as motor skill are not controlled in the anterior of the frontal lobe, rather they are located on the posterior end near the central sulcus,thus it is unlikely the penis would penetrate far enough. Also only the largest penis in the world could penetrate all the way to the cerebellum and compleatly disrupt motor functioning.

Before you make a hypothesis you must have some general knowledge about the topic of interest.

My brain is fried thinking about evolution, cognition, neurons and Hominids. Still I must keep studying and stop wasting time on vgChartz.