By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
d21lewis said:

NFG, I actually prefer your hand drawn art (first time I've seen it) to any of your computer assisted work.  That looks great!  You are really good with a pencil.  

http://suomiiiii.deviantart.com/

;A; how about more?

Around the Network

Your hand drawn stuff is really good! I've been drawing since I can remember, I still can't do bodies, just faces... :x

Today I argued with a PC World salesman about whether Kinect was better than Move while playing Kinect Boxing.

He kept insisting "But you are the controller!"

Whatever happened to "the customer is always right"? I wasn't trying to buy either of them, by the way. I was there to buy a computer

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

Today I argued with a PC World salesman about whether Kinect was better than Move while playing Kinect Boxing.

He kept insisting "But you are the controller!"

Whatever happened to "the customer is always right"? I wasn't trying to buy either of them, by the way. I was there to buy a computer

He didn't want you to put yourself down:

Move > Kinect.  Kinect = You.  Move > You. 

Once Move knows that it's better than you, the next thing that's going to happen is "Judgement Day".

Next Marvel VS Capcom 3 character reveals??? You've been awfully quiet Capcom...

Around the Network

The Batman 

When questioning a perp, I like to play Good Batman/Bad Batman. Here's how it works: Good Batman holds him down while Bad Batman hits him.

Twitter is awesome. xD

Please please pretty please!

Call of Duty:  Black Ops.

I don't even want this fucking game but the odds are pretty good that I'm gonna buy it today.  The reason?  I have about six friends that really want me to get it.  But they are all PS3 gamers.  If I get it, I want the 360 version!  So if I don't get it, I'll feel left out.  If I do get it, I won't get the version I want.  If I get the version I want (360) I won't be playing with the guys that made me feel like I had to get the game in the first place. 

Damn it.  Why can't there just be one universal console?

d21lewis said:

I don't even want this fucking game but the odds are pretty good that I'm gonna buy it today.  The reason?  I have about six friends that really want me to get it.  But they are all PS3 gamers.  If I get it, I want the 360 version!  So if I don't get it, I'll feel left out.  If I do get it, I won't get the version I want.  If I get the version I want (360) I won't be playing with the guys that made me feel like I had to get the game in the first place.

Get both! Support the lovely Activision and put some money towards Bobby Koticks next Ferrari! <3

Also. The Formula 1 final race is awesome!

d21lewis said:

If you get it on PS3, you can play against the coolest person on the site.

...darthdevidem01, but you can also play against me!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective