By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm bored... Hey I know: why don't I... No, I don't wanna disturb mom while she's at work... Maybe I could go... No, Kick-Ass is only playing at the Rave, and might not even be there anymore... Maybe I could see... Iron Man 2 isn't even in theaters yet here in the States... Maybe I could blow off some steam to... No, I already did that today, and my kielbasa sausage still needs time to recover... I know: I could go to GameStop and spend money! See you guys later!

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

Yesterday, I took out the garbage and the cutest puppy in the world was hiding behind the dumpster. I gave him a hamburger. It looked really happy. I sat there and watched him eat it. I left feeling pretty good about myself.

Today, I went there and he was dead. Somebody ran over him.

There was a wasp in the house... *Shivers* I just managed to open the window (it was on it) so it could go out. Ugh, I'm still nervous from it.

ELECTRONIC GAMING MONTHLY IS BACK!!!

I just bought the return issue!!

I can't believe how close we came to giving up on something so awesome. wow.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  I was going to give up on Super Street Fighter 4, too!  Glad I stuck with it!!!........wait.  That's not what you're talking about at all, is it?  You're talking about  Modern Warfare 2!!

d21lewis said:
Yesterday, I took out the garbage and the cutest puppy in the world was hiding behind the dumpster. I gave him a hamburger. It looked really happy. I sat there and watched him eat it. I left feeling pretty good about myself.

Today, I went there and he was dead. Somebody ran over him.

SHIT. Thanks for the daily depressant man.

d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  I was going to give up on Super Street Fighter 4, too!  Glad I stuck with it!!!........wait.  That's not what you're talking about at all, is it?  You're talking about  Modern Warfare 2!!

something like that yeah.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

You mean the Conservative Party?

Damn straight.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wow, my constituency LOVES the conservatives!
haha at least the CDP did crap again lol

If you want me to reply, quote me pls!