By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i'm dying here cuz of my yawning sister

Around the Network

I suck so much at Super Street Fighter 4 that it's ridiculous.

But I love the game sooooooo much!!
Before I got the game, I challenged a guy on my job who actually almost won a Street Fighter tournament in Atlanta, Georgia. He hasn't accepted my friend request yet. Thank God! He would've embarrassed me so badly!

When I go back to work tomorrow, I'm gonna challenge him again. I'll probably call him a p***y, too. I love trash talk!

Furry Vengeance is the worst movie ever created.

d21lewis said:

Worse than Reign of Fire?

That movie struck the perfect balance between so-bad-it's-good and so-good-it's-good.

Which is to say, it wasn't good.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

batman is better than spiderman

Around the Network
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

That movie struck the perfect balance between so-bad-it's-good and so-good-it's-good.

My saw the trailer when we went to see "How To Train Your Dragon".  I was doomed to see this shitty film because I went to see that great film.

I didn't see Reign of Fire.  If poorly animated, obviously photo-shopped animals with "thought balloons" coming out of their heads is your thing then this is the film for you!  Nothing in this film -not the relationships, not the motivations, not the changes of heart, not even the relationship between the animals- made any sense.  The purpose of this film is to have birds poop on Brendan Fraiser.  And after being forced to watch this film, if I ever see Brendan Fraiser on the streets, I'm gonna poop on him too!!

d21lewis said:
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

My saw the trailer when we went to see "How To Train Your Dragon".  I was doomed to see this shitty film because I went to see that great film.

I didn't see Reign of Fire.  If poorly animated, obviously photo-shopped animals with "thought balloons" coming out of their heads is your thing then this is the film for you!  Nothing in this film -not the relationships, not the motivations, not the changes of heart, not even the relationship between the animals- made any sense.  The purpose of this film is to have birds poop on Brendan Fraiser.  And after being forced to watch this film, if I ever see Brendan Fraiser on the streets, I'm gonna poop on him too!!

From the looks of it, that would be a so-bad-it's-good movie.

You mean it isn't?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

^^^And don't even get me started on the "Kidz Bop" version of Cypress Hill's "Insane in the Membrane" performed at the end of this movie!!

Kantor said:
d21lewis said:
Kantor said:
d21lewis said:

From the looks of it, that would be a so-bad-it's-good movie.

You mean it isn't?

Don't take my word for it.  Go see it.  It's one of those "So-Bad-It's-Sad" movies.  Don't take anything sharp into the theater with you when you go.  You'll thank me later.

-some kids (including mine) were laughing their asses off through the whole thing, though.  I should punish my daughter for that.  She's grounded!!

Just another day in the okc. lol