By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

November: My girlfriend's birthday. Cost me hundreds.
December: Christmas. Cost me over a thousand.
February: Valentine's day. Cost me hundreds.
April: My daughter's birthday. Cost me hundreds.
May: Mother's day. Cost me hundreds.
And all the while, hot new video games have been coming out.

I weathered the storm. There is no holiday/birthday/major gathering that I have to buy gifts or a suit or something for. I can finally start saving some money!!!

Around the Network

Ok now I really want to know who's the real Zodiac Killer x.x

Kantor said:
trashleg said:
I can't believe how close we came to giving up on something so awesome. wow.

You mean the Conservative Party?

Damn straight.

im almost too angry to respond, its not your fault but i don't want baited about this.

@d21lewis, you said that for valentine's day you gave your girl some crappy card, didnt you? while she did a whole shitload of stuff for you.

? :P

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
d21lewis said:

I weathered the storm. There is no holiday/birthday/major gathering that I have to buy gifts or a suit or something for. I can finally start saving some money!!!
  1. Alan Wake
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Modnation Racers

... Maybe after May you can start saving...  Until E3 when they announce ultra-secret titles that will be released in June, July, August that you HAVE to get :P

Then after that probably Reach, Fable 3 and GT5...  Oh and I am hoping for FFXIV as well before the year is out :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  I was going to give up on Super Street Fighter 4, too!  Glad I stuck with it!!!........wait.  That's not what you're talking about at all, is it?  You're talking about  Modern Warfare 2!!

something like that yeah.

So you got the stimulus pack as well eh?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Daamn, I wish I was married to you

Tanstalas said:
trashleg said:
d21lewis said:
trashleg said:

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  I was going to give up on Super Street Fighter 4, too!  Glad I stuck with it!!!........wait.  That's not what you're talking about at all, is it?  You're talking about  Modern Warfare 2!!

something like that yeah.

So you got the stimulus pack as well eh?

haha it was a joke... the only time i play MW2 is at my guy's house..so i was utilising it as an analogy.

on/off at the moment.. im confuuused. >:(

but yes, he did get the new map pack

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I wish there would be a button that I could press to erase my issues.

trashleg said:
Kantor said:
trashleg said:

You mean the Conservative Party?

Damn straight.

im almost too angry to respond, its not your fault but i don't want baited about this.

@d21lewis, you said that for valentine's day you gave your girl some crappy card, didnt you? while she did a whole shitload of stuff for you.

? :

Now that I think of it, you're right!!  I pretended to be broke!  I think I bought myself a game, too!!  I guess I consider myself a victim for some reason or another and blocked that one out.

I "saw" Princess and the Frog when it came out in theaters but I guess I didn't watch it like I needed to. I saw it again Tuesday. That scene with the firefly and the star made me cry. That NEVER happens!!

And Lolita, cheer up. Whatever may be going on in your life that causes you pain will pass. You'll be okay and more than likely, a stronger person for enduring it.