By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ohh Yeah Killzone 2 Demo Is Up!!!

Wow Tbone, Lots of Vg$ for you ;)

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:

Yeah, never thought it would go on this much whish u could make 550 replies thread everyday

Tbone said:
blazinhead89 said:

Yeah, never thought it would go on this much whish u could make 550 replies thread everyday

lol, Make sure to be the one to Post "KZ2 First week sales"

dude i love this game played the demo 3 times and i rock at it now im used to the default controls which work great once u get used to them.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Funny that glitches like that are found not long after people get their hands on it.

Hopefully multiplayer stuff can't be found so easily. It was annoying that people could get out of the levels in the beta and kill people from behind walls (which pretty much made them invincible).

Anyway back to yesterday when I was talking about my PC. Like I said, it's just the HDTV in the apartment. Playing it on a better TV (Sony 60" XBR2) and all I had to do was increase the in-game gamma setting to barley see the Helghast logo.

Around the Network

Strange thing happened during demo today,. The demo didn't finish right after crossing the door, and i was able to move around the area.

Did anyone else experience this? And there were no helghasts in second half.

^I walked in backwards and it lets you go on a bit (Yes I have played the demo to death )

Tbone said:
mtlca66 said:
Tbone said:
mtlca66 said:
well that was fast lol. very short demo. i really liked it though.. only thing i would change is that you dont need to hold l2 to cover. i think itd be better if once you hit it you stay locked in cover mode until you hit it again. like i said in my previous post, its difficult to use the scope using alternate 2, maybe ill try a diff control scheme

U can remove it in controller settings where it says zoom.

if you're talking about the "hold to zoom" yeah i tried that, not my style when zoom is l1, i used the standard 1 on second playthough.. found that easier for the cover system. having r3 as zoom (without holding) while holding l2 to stay covered was hella easier. lol

Im used to Cod4 so thats why i have zoom with L1 but good that u found a controller setting u like.

I was used to CoD4 as well. But then I tried Standard 1. It was much better. Try it. With Zoom on Toggle.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

windbane said:
Oh, and you guys should get to that turret using that glitch. If you kill the Helghast from even higher up, you'll have a checkpoint save up there so you can explore over and over (after dying or restarting at last checkpoint) without having to pull the glitch again. All you have to do is get under that ship in the middle/front...I think it helps to look up. Once you are under it (and haven't been pushed outside of it which will happen if you don't line up correctly), you just jump a few times and go for the ride. Jump off kinda late to fall to the highest spot.

Why are we all so confident that this is a glitch?

The turret is usable, right? That means it's probably intentional.

GG are brilliant

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

IllegalPaladin said:
Funny that glitches like that are found not long after people get their hands on it.

Hopefully multiplayer stuff can't be found so easily. It was annoying that people could get out of the levels in the beta and kill people from behind walls (which pretty much made them invincible).

Anyway back to yesterday when I was talking about my PC. Like I said, it's just the HDTV in the apartment. Playing it on a better TV (Sony 60" XBR2) and all I had to do was increase the in-game gamma setting to barley see the Helghast logo.

Actually, you could melee guys that were behind walls.  That worked in many of the cases.  You couldnt shoot them, but you could melee them.

I agree that the games looks the best when you can barely see the logo.

Kantor:  It might not be a glitch because they did it on purpose, but you shouldn't be able to jump through the bottom of that flying vehicle... Either way, it's rather cool for a demo to have something like that.