By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ohh Yeah Killzone 2 Demo Is Up!!!

Wow. I swear, the lower the brightness, the better the game looks.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I love this Demo really short buts makes me want the game more.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I've played it 6 times now and I've became an expert with standard 1 controls.I increased the sensitivity 2 levels on both X and Y axis.I m loving the cover system .

I just hope Guerilla don't see all of these comments and change the controls.

We have CoD4 if we want to play CoD4, and it's a great game. But if I play KZ2, I want to play KZ2, not CoD4 with motion blur and orange-eyed enemies.

Lol, I just posted that in an RE5 thread, then realised my mistake

Anyway, next time I think I'll try Standard 1, see how well it works.

Wow. I just tried Standard 1, and I'm amazed I was able to use L1 for zoom all of these years.

It was SO much better than Alternate 2. Also, I put zoom hold off, because holding down the analog stick just feels unnatural, but kept sensitivity on full.

Around the Network

I also tried the guy on the roof's rifle. Cool for a while, but pretty weak, and *shudder* semi automatic, so I dropped it for the regular Helghast one.

Kantor said:
I also tried the guy on the roof's rifle. Cool for a while, but pretty weak, and *shudder* semi automatic, so I dropped it for the regular Helghast one.

That rifle ain't weak...you'll learn =)

Oh, and you guys should get to that turret using that glitch. If you kill the Helghast from even higher up, you'll have a checkpoint save up there so you can explore over and over (after dying or restarting at last checkpoint) without having to pull the glitch again. All you have to do is get under that ship in the middle/front...I think it helps to look up. Once you are under it (and haven't been pushed outside of it which will happen if you don't line up correctly), you just jump a few times and go for the ride. Jump off kinda late to fall to the highest spot.

Played demo,not "Killzoned" but I know that this game will be awesome.
First day game for me.

Take my love, take my land..

mtlca66 said:
Tbone said:
mtlca66 said:
well that was fast lol. very short demo. i really liked it though.. only thing i would change is that you dont need to hold l2 to cover. i think itd be better if once you hit it you stay locked in cover mode until you hit it again. like i said in my previous post, its difficult to use the scope using alternate 2, maybe ill try a diff control scheme

U can remove it in controller settings where it says zoom.

if you're talking about the "hold to zoom" yeah i tried that, not my style when zoom is l1, i used the standard 1 on second playthough.. found that easier for the cover system. having r3 as zoom (without holding) while holding l2 to stay covered was hella easier. lol

Im used to Cod4 so thats why i have zoom with L1 but good that u found a controller setting u like.