By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Recommend a 500 Wii points game

just look at my games list at the NES games. I have some of the best ever made already.

Around the Network

Kid Icarus..

One of the best platformers from the NES era.. plus its pretty difficult and will keep you busy for a while.

Space Invaders Get Even. Although a word of warning, the game has DLC worth of 1500 points and you're likely to end up purchasing all of them.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Punch-Out you just cant go wrong with this game, especially when the new version is just around the corner, try the original

STARTROPICS

Around the Network

Mega Man 2, Mario 3

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

damkira said:

Kid Icarus..

One of the best platformers from the NES era.. plus its pretty difficult and will keep you busy for a while.

if it keeps you interested long enough.  Personally, I've never passed the second stage...and there's nothing making me try harder.  The items cost too damned much and the gameplay is uninspired.  For it's time I'm sure it was great (I was there...and we all thought it was great), but it just doesn't have an appeal to me now.  If someone could provide a carrot on a stick for this title, I'd much appreciate it.  As it stands....the only reason I can think of wanting to beat it is to say that I beat it and I'm hardcore.  Sadly, that's not why I play games anymore.

Mega Man 2, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros 1 + 3, Castlevania

Wrecking Crew or Ice Climber. Both are frustrating initially, but mastery of them yields endless fun

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Get River City Ransom.