By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What games should i get for my PS3?

V-r0cK said:
@ Alacrist, as a huge Naruto fan as well, i think you'll love Naruto UNS. I finished it completely. The story mode isnt as in depth as it couldve been (and can be quite repetitive) but it does sum up the entire Naruto series before Shippuuden so at least that one game wont be milked any further. (but they can/probably will milk the Shippuuden series since its still not over)

But anybody who's a fan and played it knows that the story mode it all a nice big bonus because its all about the beautiful fighting gameplay.

As for other games worth mentioning, i think the people on this thread listed a great amount of good PS3 games but all depends on your taste of gaming.

That's good to know, also i'm getting a little lucky see there is a circuit city here that is closing so the brand new 59.99 games are 30% off and the PS3 it's self is 20% off so i figured what better time to get it. I'm looking forward to the Naruto more than anything and did you see where they are about to  bring out a shippudden game in the US but it's only on PS2.

Around the Network

KZ2
uncharted
MGS4
LBP
Naruto :UNS
heavenly sword
ratchet and clank
motorstorm :PR
valkyria chronicles
resistance 2

congratz man

To be boring and say to you what I've said to everyone else asking this question,

MGS4
Uncharted
LBP
Killzone 2

In that order. Perhaps Uncharted before MGS4 since it seems your sort of game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective