By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What games should i get for my PS3?

On psn, if you like old skool shooters, I would recommend superstar dust hd, for puzzle rpg you must have puzzle quest and to really show off your 6axis I would highly recommend high velocity bowling!

Around the Network

I've played LBP.

It's really really fun to play online.

The single player mode is decent, but I mainly used it to upgrade my character customization options.

If you have the patience to create levels, it can be even more rewarding, but I never could personally garner enough patience to build anything other than a huge cardbord block with about 50 wheels and eyeballs.

Anyhow, yeah, people make some pretty mind blowing things out of the simple "machines" that you get to use to create levels with.

I saw one level that a person had created a sort of A.I. that you can play tic-tac-toe against.

The jump physics REALLY turned me off, though. :(

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

I have played LittleBigPlanet, and it is all platformer so it may not fit your tastes, based on what you've listed I would suggest Ratchet over LBP just because it's less platformer and more shooter. That said, LBP is fantastic for what it is, so if you're ok with platformer then by all means

Naruto UNS is a decent anime video game, but the tasks to get through the story mode got very repetitive. The main gameplay is alot of fun though and the game is exceptionally nice looking, I just wish they'd used the source material more for their storylines and animate more scenes using their engine.

So, is LBP a platformer, like Mario Galaxy or Zelda cause i have those as well and i like games like that too?

LBP is a 2d platformer more akin to Super Mario Bro.s then to SMG. And Zelda is not a platformer, it's more of an action/adventure, isn't enough jumping to be called as such.

Around the Network

SMG and Zelda are 3d platformers.

LBP is a 2.5d platformer.

Think of it kind of like Super Mario World without powerups and whacked physics.

We'll miss you George.

Ah, so it's more like the New Super Mario Bros. that was on the DS but with the ability to create stages.

Yes. :)

We'll miss you George.

yup, how could I forget rc:tod, shame on me.

If you liked the 360 naruto, you should enjoy the ps3 one since I constantly here the ps3 title is a better game. I've played the demo and it seems pretty good. I suppose you could download the demo and check for yourself.

Unfortunately yakuza kenzan isn't out yet and not sure if it will ever grace the world outside japan, but atleast we have yakuza3 to look forward to.

Domo-Kun said:
You should get games that you enjoy playing.

this