By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What games should i get for my PS3?

i would def say uncharted its still my fav game on the ps3 plus u can get it for 30$

Around the Network

Uncharted is a must play. It is super awesome in every way. Littlebigplanet is great too especially if you have friends to play with. On top of that I would also get Metal Gear Solid 4, though you should play the other ones first if you haven't. Heavenly sword is really fun if you like action games.

It goes without saying you should get killzone 2 when it comes out at the end of the month especially given the reviews, but I would also say Resistance 2 in the meantime, VERY good FPS game (especially the multiplayer)

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

I loved Rise of the Ninja but i don't really like Broken Bond it feels like the same game over with little changes. Also, i have played the demo on Naruto UNS and i did enjoy it. Thanks for all of your input but i'm off to bed feel free to continue to leave comments while i'm gone thanks alot.

good job on making the purchase

Uncharted is a must own

Play Me

Best PS3 exclusives worth playing:
Valkyria Chronicles - sRPG
Uncharted - TPS (or maybe action adventure)
Heavenly Sword - action
Wipeout HD - racer
LBP - platformer
MGS4 - stealth

almost all of above have demos on PSN so try them before buying.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Valkyria Chronicles and nothing else.

Maybe all the other Sega games and every Sega game released in the future.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@ Alacrist, as a huge Naruto fan as well, i think you'll love Naruto UNS. I finished it completely. The story mode isnt as in depth as it couldve been (and can be quite repetitive) but it does sum up the entire Naruto series before Shippuuden so at least that one game wont be milked any further. (but they can/probably will milk the Shippuuden series since its still not over)

But anybody who's a fan and played it knows that the story mode it all a nice big bonus because its all about the beautiful fighting gameplay.

As for other games worth mentioning, i think the people on this thread listed a great amount of good PS3 games but all depends on your taste of gaming.

IAmDen22 said:
i would def say uncharted its still my fav game on the ps3 plus u can get it for 30$

You must be from EU? because sadly in NA its still at 59.99$ ...im still waiting for it to be a Greatest Hits to get it. =(

i've enjoyed-
valkyria chronicles
naruto: uns
lbp

i'm also waiting for price drop on uncharted.

also in the near future you obviously want to watch out for killzone 2.

Ratchet and clank

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur