By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Remote play is fucking awesome!

That is all.

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
@Ace

Never cross a PSP fan with such words :3 It's like our child! I'll get ravenous on yo' ass e_E

Psss children only lead to disappointment. :P

Baggins said:
Sell it, PSP = dead end system.

*good advice* I assure you of that. It has no fun factor at all, games like bland PS1 games for the most part. Best thing about it is hacking it and running PS1 classic ISOs.

Once hacked it's not a bad little portable media player if you have a decent sized amount of storage.

I suppose you could try "Ratchet And Clank Size Matters"..."Hot Shots Golf 2"

Mine seems to be working just fine.  I'm playing Daxter right now, and it's a blast.

I know not of what you speak.

Baggins said:
Sell it, PSP = dead end system.

*good advice* I assure you of that. It has no fun factor at all, games like bland PS1 games for the most part. 

Hopefully, this is the last advice you are ever going to give.

Like some people said give Final Fantasy: Crisis Cose a try, I noticed you don't own Final Fantasy VII in your games list so I'm not sure if you played it yet, if you haven't play FFVII then FFVII Crisis Cose, you'll probably be bawling by the end of Crisis Core, it's one of the best Spin off FF games out.

Around the Network

I've had a lot of people recommend Crisis Core to me. I'll definitely check it out.

get burnout legends. that game is phat

Ugh, MGS: Potable Ops is going for upwards of $50 on Ebay. There are a copy for around $25, but I can't buy it right now. I'm afraid they'll disappear. ;_;

ChronotriggerJM said:
@Ace

Never cross a PSP fan with such words :3 It's like our child! I'll get ravenous on yo' ass e_E

Am I the only one who found this both disgusting and hilarious?  Do you even know what 'ravenous' means?

EPIC EL-OH-EL.

DaxIthR said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
@Ace

Am I the only one who found this both disgusting and hilarious?  Do you even know what 'ravenous' means?

EPIC EL-OH-EL.

Your avatar makes me want to bring the Skull Kid back early.

Soon, you'll be back, Kid.  Soon.