By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just ordered Killzone: Liberation from ebay for $18.99 after shipping. It's brand new and the original black label version. Only two gamestops in our area (though still really far away) had the game, and both were gut copies. Best Buy doesn't even have it in their system anymore.  I was basically forced to go online.

My boss is bringing Patapon from another store to ours tomorrow, and I'll get that Friday, assuming it's in good condition (it is also a gut copy).

Then I just need to track down Daxter and MGS: Portable Ops. I'll get God of War when it drops to $20 around March.

I'm actually playing Daxter right now. I borrowed a used copy from my store, and it's great.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

I just ordered Killzone: Liberation from ebay for $18.99 after shipping. It's brand new and the original black label version. Only two gamestops in our area (though still really far away) had the game, and both were gut copies. Best Buy doesn't even have it in their system anymore.  I was basically forced to go online.

My boss is bringing Patapon from another store to ours tomorrow, and I'll get that Friday, assuming it's in good condition (it is also a gut copy).

Then I just need to track down Daxter and MGS: Portable Ops. I'll get God of War when it drops to $20 around March.

I'm actually playing Daxter right now. I borrowed a used copy from my store, and it's great.

You should just try Wal Mart

I got a brand new copy of KZ:Liberation for only 14$ last month. Same for Patapon (18$).

I've looked everywhere for months to get a brand new copy of MGS: portable ops and HMV were the only ones who had a shipment. I paid 25$ for it.

Hm, I didn't think of Wal-mart.

And HMV has so many hidden goodies! I was at the one in Kerrville Texas back in May, and they had copies of Killer 7, Disgaea 2, and others. If only I had had the money to pick some up.

I have a similar prob with handhelds MM. I just can't seem to stay focused on them for very long. That being said, some games that I'd just say you MUST have.

Patapon! Excellent choice my friend >: ) This game is crack >_E

Lumines 1 or 2, both are addictive as hell.... great for more casual type gaming.

Jeanne D' Arc is fantastic!!!!

Castlevania SOTN (I got it off the PSN for like 7 bucks, and the Draken X Chronicles is pretty cheap on the network as well)

Wild Arms (off the network :D $4)

And I agree with the comments on God of War. It was an EXCELLENT game, but I wouldn't pay $40 for it in retrospect :P If you can find it for $30 and under though, go for it.

Also with Crisis Core being more mission based (same with portable ops), it's a pretty good handheld game :) You can get some pretty short sessions in with no prob.

Supposedly a Phantasy Star is coming out for my precious sometime this year. If you've ever played one before you know that it's almost perfect for handhelds and I would totally recommend that as well ^_^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Sell it, PSP = dead end system.

*good advice* I assure you of that. It has no fun factor at all, games like bland PS1 games for the most part. Best thing about it is hacking it and running PS1 classic ISOs.

Once hacked it's not a bad little portable media player if you have a decent sized amount of storage.

I suppose you could try "Ratchet And Clank Size Matters"..."Hot Shots Golf 2"

Around the Network

LOL Poor Baggins :P I actually quite like my PSP and have gotten at least a thousand hours out of it... Even if you don't game with it. It's an absolute steal at $70 :P It's friggin awesome for movies, comic books, mp3's, and it does in FACT have some good games.

I am currently playing Syphon filter dark mirror and have SF: logan's shadow on PSN to come next. Both are excellent games with high critic scores.

My PSP is unmodded since I use it in combo with the PS3. I want a legal one for that, and with all the games I already have enough to do.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Baggins said:

*good advice* I assure you of that. It has no fun factor at all, games like bland PS1 games for the most part. Best thing about it is hacking it and running PS1 classic ISOs.

Once hacked it's not a bad little portable media player if you have a decent sized amount of storage.

I wondering if I should report you for trolling or stupidity.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Baggins said:

I wondering if I should report you for trolling or stupidity.

And you for insulting others! :P

@Ace

Never cross a PSP fan with such words :3 It's like our child! I'll get ravenous on yo' ass e_E