By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There will be a Final Fantasy 13 on Wii

FFXIII? nah, very unlikely.

a GTA? I think is unevitable.

Bioshock? well I remember they mentioned something about it but who knows

Around the Network

FFCC:TCB is taking hell lots of time, i wouldn't expect SE releasing a FFXIII for wii if they can't even finish a FF spinoff

I just can't see a game, 50% of it's magic being from graphics (random percentage lol) going to the Wii. I guess I can be wrong, but my first instinct is EPIIIIICCCCC FAIIIIIIL. Sorry haha, just my opinion.

GTA yes, and maybe a different FF. Bioshock has a very low chance, but I'd love that.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

I could see an announcement like the mysterious "Haeresis" going to Wii.

Around the Network

I predict Bully 2 Announced this year instead of grand theft auto...

but i would like both of them :D

KylieDog said:
If they did a FF VII remake it would be on a HD console. The entire point of a remake is to bring it as up to date as possible, and graphically they can't do that on the Wii.

I don't ever envision a FF VII remake anyway though.

No, the point of a remake is to redo the game. That is all it is. And S-E said it would cost too much, so they don't agree with you.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

For a wii fanboy, everything is possible.

In your dreams, nothings against you do, but common. ff series are all about beautiful graphics that wii" unfortunately" is unable to reproduce. Id be happier if they have an exclusive original game than with a horrible port of the series.

not a fan but a gamer

jhonip said:
In your dreams, nothings against you do, but common. ff series are all about beautiful graphics that wii" unfortunately" is unable to reproduce. Id be happier if they have an exclusive original game than with a horrible port of the series.

how can you say the ff series is all about graphics, if your games look good, but you have a solid gameplay to back it up they end up like lair