By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - There will be a Final Fantasy 13 on Wii

That's my prediction. Expect an announcement sometime this year. If Square/Enix likes money they would make it for the Wii too. The Wii has the combined sales of 360/PS3 and has like 3x the install base of PS3 in Japan.

I also predict a Grand Theft Auto Wii game announced this year. And Perhaps a Bioshock game.

Around the Network

Probably a spinoff eventually but Wii won't get the flagship title.

ha would be awesome if THE XIII came to Wii.

Not counting on it though. Welcome to VGCHARTZ.

I bet on some remake on par to what SE does on DS...

Bioshock on Wii? I don't know how that could possibly turn out good.

Around the Network

FF VII remake, but also on the PSP, as well as a port or update on the DS. That's my prediction. Lower cost than an HD remake, but plenty of potential sales.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Final Fantasy should come to the Wii. I'm surprised Square wasn't doing a Wii version anyway, considering how closely they've been with Nintendo lately.

But yeah, considering all the support the Wii has been getting from japan lately I'm surprised they haven't already announced it.

LordTheNightKnight said:
FF VII remake, but also on the PSP, as well as a port or update on the DS. That's my prediction. Lower cost than an HD remake, but plenty of potential sales.

That would probably outsell FFXIII :P

i think its much too late for that, the game is almost finished.

however, i strongly feel that the game should of been ps3/wii from the start, because thats where the final fantasy fans are at- everyone would be happy then. square would make a lot more money like that too.
6 nintendo ff's, then 6 PS ff's, then the 13th for both.

though, i think ffv13 should stay ps3 exclusive no matter what, the darkness of the game only suits the ps3 lol.

a FFXIII on Wii => terrible idea (I have been disappointed of the main series since FFX)

GTA => not from the main series but not a spinoff either. an original, fresh entrance (even though I would prefer Body Harvest Wii :P)

Bioshock=> I don't know why, but I see a third person action game instead of FPS if it will come for Wii

FFVII Remake=> very, VERY unlikely for any platform. However a FFVII themed MMORPG would be badass