By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SEGA announces new game, it is.............

disolitude said:
badgenome said:

Iron Man sold marginally more on the Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Computer Entertainment System, ya'll! In case you didn't hear!

OT: Pretty lame, Sega.

Its confirmed, ps3 sells games best.

OT: if Secret Level is not involved in this game this could turn out alright. they made the first one which sucked as wlel as golden axe, which sucked...and final fight streetwise...which sucked. So hope they stay away...

Sit down buddy, I have some bad news :(

Around the Network
RPG said:
disolitude said:
badgenome said:

Iron Man sold marginally more on the Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Computer Entertainment System, ya'll! In case you didn't hear!

OT: Pretty lame, Sega.

Its confirmed, ps3 sells games best.

OT: if Secret Level is not involved in this game this could turn out alright. they made the first one which sucked as wlel as golden axe, which sucked...and final fight streetwise...which sucked. So hope they stay away...

Sit down buddy, I have some bad news :(

Gah! This is why you don't buy bad games, people. You encourage this nonsense!

@darthdevidem01

Can you please inform us on which platform did Iron Man sell more? XD

YES ! IRON MAN 2 YES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YES !!!!

Iron Man 2 will sell more on PS3 than 360!! Stop hating xbot trolls!! Screw you guys with your oversaturated game library. Less games to choose from = better quality games over all = PS3 has better games than 360.

OT: Sega is required by the government to employ handicaps. Secret Level is Sega's handicap company. Don't blame Sega for crap games, blame the government.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Nothing too surprising Iron man 2 movie is coming out too so only makes sense a game aswell.

I really couldn't care less that Ironman came out and sucked. I don't care that Ironman 2 is going to suck. the fact that Secret level was allowed to go near Golden Axe, take out the coop, make it look like ass and make it play generic is my concern.

If PS3 owners buy Ironman 2, these guys may be allowed to remake Streets of rage, or worse yet...become part of Sonic Team.

@epinefridis

in case you didn't hear

Iron Man 1 sold the most on the Playstation 3 Computer Entertainment System!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

pbroy said:
Iron Man 2 will sell more on PS3 than 360!! Stop hating xbot trolls!! Screw you guys with your oversaturated game library. Less games to choose from = better quality games over all = PS3 has better games than 360.

OT: Sega is required by the government to employ handicaps. Secret Level is Sega's handicap company. Don't blame Sega for crap games, blame the government.

Nice theory.

And nice sig! I refer to this, of course:

Truly fantastic news. Hmmm I might get this instead of Valkyria Chronicles.....