By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare: Games to give out Avatar clothing “like Achievements”

SamuelRSmith said:
Did Rare develop the NXE? This quote would make it seem so:

“We are currently working with multiple partners who have expressed interest in using Avatars,” added producer Stacey Law.

rare has the rights to put avatar in games.so if u wanted to make a game with them then u have to ask rare.i would love to see a banjo suit or something like that

Around the Network

That's pretty cool--something 'tangible' (sort of) in addition to the number.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I wish they added a US shirt to that list of jerseys... OT: Nice addition to XBL.

Definitely awesome feature.

it would be great to be able to unlock wrestling attire

Around the Network

It is wierd however how they haven't released an avatar shop yet.

I mean, it's such an obvious way of monetizing the NXE...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:

thats because m$ does not want to gouge u out of every one of ue precious dollar

I'm all for more things to do with my Avatar as well as get some new clothes. Something I would like too, not a whole bunch of Euro Jerseys.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

dsister44 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

thats because m$ does not want to gouge u out of every one of ue precious dollar

Good one!

dsister44 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:

A corporation that isn't exploiting any and every way of sweeping pennies off its customers?

Microsoft needs to fire some incompetent managers.

Maybe they didn't want to compete with DLC for games and XBLA titles.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).