By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post your Killzone 2 demo reaction here!

toastboy44562 said:
Pristine20 said:
@OP

Do you even have a ps3? Why do you care?

yes i do...

I'm surprised. It doesn't make sense for one to wish damnation on a console one owns except one is content with the knowledge that one wasted a lot of money.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
toastboy44562 said:
Pristine20 said:
@OP

yes i do...

I'm surprised. It doesn't make sense for one to wish damnation on a console one owns except one is content with the knowledge that one wasted a lot of money.

I like my ps3 almost as much as my 360, they both have games i will get in the future, I just dont think that the wii should be getting as much as it is...

toastboy44562 said:
Pristine20 said:
toastboy44562 said:
Pristine20 said:
@OP

yes i do...

I like my ps3 almost as much as my 360, they both have games i will get in the future, I just dont think that the wii should be getting as much as it is...

Well, I'm no fan of the wii's games so I won't argue with you on that one. i'm still waiting for a reason to actually play the wii I'm looking at right now.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

toastboy44562 said:

I know this is cuming in a few days for the us but I want want to know what you guys think of it....I to will be downloading it and I will post my opinion when it comes out...

lol, wrong word

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Will do, although surprised to see you create this thread.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

a premature something aint yahh.

makingmusic476 said:
Snesboy said:
Ugh! don't we have enough of these threads?

Ironically this one is made by a 360 fan.

still. I don't care anymore. When I see threads like this, my mind says "OOO FREE SPAM POSTS!"

=]

wow, for how long have you had a PS3?

when's the demo coming in NA?
when it does i'll post my reaction.

Even the Pre-Ordered guys would think you're too early!

4 ≈ One