By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - US PS3 owners also getting Killzone 2 demo on Thursday?

I know Europe is getting it on the 5th and US gamers have the Gamestop thing, but over at PSU they say US gamers are getting it too.

http://www.psu.com/%5BUPDATE%5D-Killzone-2-demo-hitting-EuropeUS-this-week-News--a006302-p0.php

That would suck because I just pre-ordered it from Gamestop. I should have gone with Amazon.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Eh, who knows. I'm sure their deal with GameStop won't let it happen.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Euphoria14 said:

I know Europe is getting it on the 5th and US gamers have the Gamestop thing, but over at PSU they say US gamers are getting it too.

http://www.psu.com/%5BUPDATE%5D-Killzone-2-demo-hitting-EuropeUS-this-week-News--a006302-p0.php

That would suck because I just pre-ordered it from Gamestop. I should have gone with Amazon.

That sucks for you. Amazon>>>>>Gamestop. We should be sble to get release date shipping with amazon soon.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I'm going to create a UK PSN at this rate

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

No, for once us Europeans are the ones who are not screwed over :O

The NA demo is demo a day after or before the release of the game but whatever, going to rent this game DAY 1!

Around the Network

Well I hope not cause I too have pre ordered it from gamestop just to get the demo.

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

You could just get on your EU account...if you have one. That's what I'm gonna do

5th February: Europe and GameStop pre-orders
26th February: Rest of the Americans.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective