By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega fans ahoy!

I know, it took me two whole months and 70 euros to finally get my copy of Dragon Force, but in the end it was worth it. Maybe i'll get lucky this time, but if that's not the case, then i'll resort to emulation X_X

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Oh i didn't knew that =D Damn, got to get me an emulator or dust off my old Saturn and e-bay it xD if it does better than the first one, then it's definetily worth it =)

always good to cue someone into to a fantastic product like Legend of Oasis/Story of Thor 2,

I'd try to buy a copy, it isn't very expensive atleast the US release, unfortunately I know nothing of the Euro release

good luck emulating, I'd try using SSF, SSE, Yabause or Satourne I don't know if any of them run Legend of Oasis but they are the ones that actually play games

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about double post

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Hmm, the CD's that the Saturn used was just in the middle, they were to 200mb version like I suspected but they weren't in the upper ends. (800mb)

My understanding is that it was aroun 500 to 600 mb in capacity. The GB-Rom was basically double what they were using before.

Sadly this is probably why these games won't be on VC... oh well... no Lunar in my Wii. =(

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

dib8rman said:
Hmm, the CD's that the Saturn used was just in the middle, they were to 200mb version like I suspected but they weren't in the upper ends. (800mb)

My understanding is that it was aroun 500 to 600 mb in capacity. The GB-Rom was basically double what they were using before.

Sadly this is probably why these games won't be on VC... oh well... no Lunar in my Wii. =(

the saturn used CD 650 MB, but they relied heavily on uncompressed audio and videos much like turbo grafx cd and the sega cd,

shining force 3 complete should be on the XBLA and PSN, charge 50 dollars for it I wouldn't care frankly if it was exclusive to the psn I'd buy a ps3 just for it

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
I'm unfortunately not a fan of RPG's, but check my Sega saturn collection, some of those games a timeless GEMS, Guardian heores is a 2d beat em up/RPG legendary game...!!!

Plus fighters megamix, daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa usa, the origional Sega rally, Virtua cop, Panzer dragoon and many more.

You can't go wrong with a saturn.

Yes, I will man, thanks =D

The three games I mentioned are of course my main reason to buy one, but more good games are always welcome. If and when I find a good deal, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your suggestions guys... I'll be checking Dark Savior and Shining The Holy Ark for sure.