By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega fans ahoy!

Recently I've been looking at the Saturn RPG offerings...

I'm interested in Panzer Dragoon Saga, Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean, and Shining Force 3.

All of those are bloody rare and expensive... especially PDS.

Is it worth to go on the prowl for a Saturn and those games...? I recently got an evening job =P

Around the Network

i have a friend who would definitely say yes

It sure is - great games. Saturn itself is great as well, especially if you like SHMUPs.

I hate the SEGA fans.. they are the worst...

PD:SAGA is a kick ass RPG, if you can find a copy, it was rare when it came out.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Panzer Dragoon Saga is great. Not sure what price your looking at but it is a damn good game.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Around the Network

Interesting, interesting. And yeah, I know it has great SHMUPS. DoDonPachi and Radiant Silvergun always come to mind.. although, they were both released only in Japan...

Well, thanks... I'll see the responses tomorrow, now I'm off to bed =D

i say download them and play them with a emulator

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

What if Saturn is added to VC?

I'd love to play Lunar again, but it creeps me out knowing that youthful love song of expectations that sounds like a 14 year old girl was a 30+ year old japanesse man.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I'm unfortunately not a fan of RPG's, but check my Sega saturn collection, some of those games a timeless GEMS, Guardian heores is a 2d beat em up/RPG legendary game...!!!

Plus fighters megamix, daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa usa, the origional Sega rally, Virtua cop, Panzer dragoon and many more.

You can't go wrong with a saturn.

dib8rman said:
What if Saturn is added to VC?

I'd love to play Lunar again, but it creeps me out knowing that youthful love song of expectations that sounds like a 14 year old girl was a 30+ year old japanesse man.

Didn't Saturn have cds? Than its way too big for Wii itself. I would love to try to Saturn Lunars though.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."