By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 Fails Again

I laughed out loud on several of these.  I just saved a video of a guy running in front of me shooting the laser the other day.  I killed my own team mate and then the tank blasted me.  It was pretty funny.

I will throw in this nifty little montage as well.

Around the Network

I started watching it but the music made me want to shoot myself.

I think it is a spoof song or something. I had never heard it before. I muted it.

JaggedSac said:
I think it is a spoof song or something. I had never heard it before. I muted it.

The song is called "Lets Get Retarded" by the Black Eyed Peas (I think I said it right).

Man, I don't have Halo 3 yet, and the only experience with the Halo franchise was playing a bit of multiplayer in Halo 2. I reeeaaally want to rent the first two games and play through them and then buy H3. My friend will sell me a new H3 copy for 30 bucks, but I'd have do drive down the freeway 2 hours to get to his place, and I haven't had enough time lately.

wfz said:
JaggedSac said:

The song is called "Lets Get Retarded" by the Black Eyed Peas (I think I said it right).

Ah.

Around the Network

Very funny indeed. And Alisha Keys is awesome! One of my favorites. She's Hawt!

lol @ the very last kill. knocking someone out with vehicles = priceless.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I swear to god I still can't get the Landing fail out of my system. Itstill happens to me randomly on a heated face off. Plain dumb and hilarious like the first fail. :D

EDIT: The last vid was pure win!!! LOL!

very funny videos. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Man, that second video is insane.