By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 5 Demo Is Up On EU Store!!!

If you think self-shadowing vs no self-shadowing is a subtle difference, fine.

I added the relevant screenshot to my post.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Also I felt SHiva was a nuisance & came in my way a lot....especially when I was moving back from something.

However pro's:

its slightly hard unlike most games these days

graphics are good

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@kowenicki

Brilliant....glad you agree

and Shiva isn't even that hot!

forget the fact she;s like an obstacle half the time!

Barozi said:
Don't matter how "shitty" the controls are, the sales will be very very good.

That depends on what you consider good. Capcom said they expect 5-6 million in sales. Imo the reactions to the demo are too mixed or even on the negative side to make such numbers. 

controls better than RE4. I don't see what the outrage is.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
right

I'll download it to see how far capcom has gurther murdered the series after Re4

murdered it?

They've cut its hand and feet off and removed its teeth to avoid identification....

and...... I keep saying this..... the controls STINK!!!

What do you want? You want RE to return to a big mansion? You want RE to return to tank controls?

The origin of the T virus was set up to come from Africa so the setting of RE5 should be significant for the story. What exactly do you want?

windbane said:
kowenicki said:
darthdevidem01 said:
right

I'll download it to see how far capcom has gurther murdered the series after Re4

murdered it?

They've cut its hand and feet off and removed its teeth to avoid identification....

and...... I keep saying this..... the controls STINK!!!

What do you want? You want RE to return to a big mansion? You want RE to return to tank controls?

The origin of the T virus was set up to come from Africa so the setting of RE5 should be significant for the story. What exactly do you want?

I do *runs away*

ok im just wondering why u dont get the full split screen in co op the black on the left and right dont need to be there do they?
its just makes it very hard to aim

@kowenicki

forget about hich console version is better

they have FIX the game

SO FAR PEOPLE are not liking it

DEMO's are important

look what they did to Motorstorm : PR sales (10 of my friends who were hyped for it hated it after the demo n dint buy it)

If they somehow improve things like Motorstorm PR did before launch its ok

but the controls are so CLUNKY....I almost feel....they "wanted it like that"

Why do people think the controls are that bad? I mean I played RE4:Wii and even I don't think the controls are terrible. Certainly I would prefer Wii controls, but that doesn't mean these are terrible either (except for the knife part as I said).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957