By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN GAMERCARDS - user created gamercard "concept" PLZ BRING THIS SONY

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&message.id=3682900&jump=true#M3682900

http://www.n4g.com/ps3/News-269612.aspx

LOOKS AMAZING IF ONLY SONY MADE GAMERCARDS LIKE THIS ON PSN, WOW

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Holy crap! That would be a major upgrade, I would love to see this!
Give this to us Sony!

WOW

but it may be difficult to make sucha one in real life....we don't know what problems can occur

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

holy shit ,,sony has to hire the guy who did this.It looks awesome

Okay, the photo album may be a bit redundant, but the rest of the features are things that would be absolutely wicked awesome to have!

Around the Network

Woah! I hope we get something similar to this instead of the little trophy profile we have now which takes forever to load lol. I'm sure we will get something similarish in future.. well I hope.

What i think they need to do is a universal stat system. Have developers label a genre like FPS for example and Say how many kills the player has and deaths, with what type of gun (sniper rifle, assualt, handgun. If you label each gun from each game then that gets too hectic) and for those games that have "perks" or "berserks" or other strange deaths or ways of killing people label it as "Unique Kills" Also to further upon that they can go into each individual game to see stats for certain games.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Doubt Sony will since they havnt really been improving PSN lately,IE photo party :(

If they do ill be happy :)

Well Sony have said that better PC integration is coming, and I hope it is something like this

They certainly need to let you see your trophies online, message other people etc.

Those stat tracking ideas are great, ensure every game tracks all you time played (off and online) kills, races won or whatever to give you a nice universal stat package, that would be great!

Munkeh111 said:
Well Sony have said that better PC integration is coming, and I hope it is something like this

They certainly need to let you see your trophies online, message other people etc.

Those stat tracking ideas are great, ensure every game tracks all you time played (off and online) kills, races won or whatever to give you a nice universal stat package, that would be great!

I always thought that when Trophys were gonna  be intergrated that you could like zoom in and look at it and each one was gonna look different.