By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Resident Evil: REMake & Resident Evil: Zero worth owning?

No, they aren't - at least not to me.

RE isn't scary of fun, it's just drawn out, stupid and boring.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

The remake is a definite better version of the first one and Zero is also really good
Zero takes place before the mansion and all that
I'm a big fan of the RE series and i say get them

As long as the controls don't frustrate you go for it. Hell for that price pick them up anyway. I mean its only $10.

REmake: best horror game ever and in my top 5 best games of all time. It's amazing.

You should really just take your time and expect the controls to be frustrating in the beginning. Don't give up too soon, or you'll miss out on a fantastic game.

RE0 is very nice as well.

Get them both, they are amazing titles, but very different to RE IV, they more about survival, running around, avoiding zombies, then decapitating hordes of Granados. Fixed cameras and the controls make it more challenging but its definately worth it.

RE0 is great, it presents to gamers the beginning of the Story, some cool locations (train!) and interesting enemies.

REmake is probably as good as Resident Evil 4 Wii (which for me is an ultimate RE game) so get them both.

Whats also interesting is fact that both those games have aged very well, ive played them in the summer (along with RE 2 , RE 3 and RE 4) and they still look great.

Get Code Veronica as well!

Around the Network

Resident evil REmake is simply fantastic, plus they added lots of new areas so its quite a lenghty game too.

Resident evil zero is good but not quite up to the standard of Resident evil REmake

My scores for these games

Resident evil REmake........... 97%

Resident evil zero............ 82%

I'm going to buy them tomorrow after work//also I will buy Wind Waker && Super Mario Sunshine. $10 for those games a piece and RE0 and RE: REMake.

Just wow//I better get these 4 games before Gamestop takes those games off the shelf.

Also I had a hard time with the controls because it was limited to what I could do with the character. I had a hard time with RE2 on the PS1. But quickly found out its part of the game scary/exciting parts. I will get into those games shortly.

I actually have RE2 in my game collection//lol

I own RE0 and think it's horrible. It's probably because I played it after playing RE4 and everything about RE0 seems incredibly bad by comparison. It's the only RE game I never bothered to finish.

@Legend11

Why is that//RE0 is the same like all the past RE as far as controls and such//And you had the same attitude I had after playing RE4 I just couldn't play the old RE. Considering that now I see RE0 and RE: REMake at a cheap price tag ($10 each). I see them worth the admission.

RE0 and RE are two of my favorite GCN games and games of all time.

I love them both more than RE4: Wii Edition, but I'm not saying it was a bad game.

Anyhoo, GET THEM NOW.