By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - But Can You Spot The X-Blades Boxart Discrepancy?

Wasn't interested in this title until now, will US still retain that boxart and will this game even come to america? Can I ebay just the boxart?!

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network

LOL!!! win!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

noes !

Check out my game about moles ^

Grahamhsu said:
Wasn't interested in this title until now, will US still retain that boxart and will this game even come to america? Can I ebay just the boxart?!

The game releases on 2/10, next week.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

The in-game panties look like a thong, like the 360 version box. Wonder why they gave her extra wide panties on the PS3 box.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

lulz, this games animation moves like some sort of 3d hentai rofl!! or Rune-scape-ish. :D

hmm i'm wondering why they would underdress her so much.... i mean it's alright to underdress female chars in games.. but that's just.. extreme.. especially concidering she seems to be the main char. She wears less clothes then Nina from tekken and Ivy from Soul Calibur.. and that really.. takes something XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
hmm i'm wondering why they would underdress her so much.... i mean it's alright to underdress female chars in games.. but that's just.. extreme.. especially concidering she seems to be the main char. She wears less clothes then Nina from tekken and Ivy from Soul Calibur.. and that really.. takes something XD

Yeah, well... in the Russian version, she has no clothes at all.

If there will be only 1 review above 70% I'm getting the game =))))))

pbroy said:
The in-game panties look like a thong, like the 360 version box. Wonder why they gave her extra wide panties on the PS3 box.

Maybe its to appeal to a larger userbase?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.