By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My First Reaction to RE5

I know this isn't a Wii game, but I can't help it. Playing the game made me miss the RE4 Wii controls. RE5 just seems slow to and cumbersome to move and aim. I haven't played enough to say whether the game will be good, but it's difficult to enjoy it when all I can think about is how unnatural the controls are. The graphics are nice, but to be honest they don't really increase my enjoyment of the game very much.

Around the Network

wait what? you played the full RE5 game?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

No, the demo.

I know what you mean. The analoge aiming and stuff really do suck and makes it almost unplayable

I think the aiming works fine, although I would prefer the Wiimote.

The knife is the part that sucks, having to press two buttons and not being able to move while using it makes it very cumbersome.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
melbye said:
I know what you mean. The analoge aiming and stuff really do suck and makes it almost unplayable

I agree with this.  If the demo is any indication, I don't think this game will be very playable.

Pixel Art can be fun.

So, any ideas about the story for this game?

Does it relate to RE4 in anyway?

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

i dont think im gonna get this game, already got my 'horror-fix' via Dead Space

Initiating social expirement #928719281

i enjoyed the demo, so i am gonna get the game. i how ever do think capcom should change thier mind and release a re5 version for the wii, i am sure it would sell over 2 million on the wii alone.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Yup, same thing here. Analog controls for Resident Evil sucks. :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!