By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A Billionaire gives you $500 million and says: "Here..make a great game!"

Winter

Around the Network

change my name and flee the country

Or the other option is:

1. Steal the schematics/designs for the Wii from Nintendo Headqurters

2. Build a time machine

3. Go back in time to 2004

4. Use the money to build a wii and rename it the Zii

5. Release it to the public and make all the money Nintendo has made

The last option is make both a Sony and a Microsoft Smash Brothers type game.

Unlike Nintendo's fighting SSBB, Xbox/Sony smash bros would be shooters with all the main people.1080p 60FPS 0Excuses

Virtual Reality simulation gloves used in combination with a James Cameron produced and Miyamoto directed 200 million dollar Action Adventure that takes 8 years to make.

It is the first exclusive launch title to go with the new Wii2 HD and the 3D compatible Tv's that don't need glasses.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

@Zen
That would be a wicked awesome game!

first i collect all my favorite devs. hand them my outline of a game. watch them tear it apart and start from new. get the story finished. make the game. get nobuo uematsu to compose a master peice for it. AAA status 10 million guarenteed WW

would be the greatest rpg ever witnessed.

I would make a sweet Mario game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

1. Hookers

2. Coke. A lot of coke.

3. ?????????

4. Profit!

I'll go exile.