By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Wars OXM Preview - Some good tidbits.

sounds promising, but.....I'm not going to get it
not a fan of RTS at all

good luck halo war and Ensemble

Around the Network

That 2nd pic looks so awesome. I'm looking forward to kick the Flood's ass :)

i am actually looking forward to being the covenant more.killing the spartans with armies of grunts is gonna be awesome

this is OLD news, I got this issue weeks ago.

I think the most disappointing thing about this game is the fact that now Ensemble is closed, they won't be able to make any DLC. This seems like the perfect game to have a DLC Campaign pack for the covenant. Just look at all the add-on packs for RTS in the PC market.

The only way I can see it happening is if MS commission it out to one of the new studios formed by ex-Ensemble staff.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Around the Network

microsoft has said that the new studio that is forming from ensembles closing is gonna support it with patches and dlc

dsister44 said:
i am actually looking forward to being the covenant more.killing the spartans with armies of grunts is gonna be awesome

Trust me - the Marine DSTs are no joke and the Spartans? You know how tough it was to kill Master Chief ... they are all packing like him. So, it's not an easy task.

madskillz said:
dsister44 said:

Trust me - the Marine DSTs are no joke and the Spartans? You know how tough it was to kill Master Chief ... they are all packing like him. So, it's not an easy task.

i know but my favorite part of halo r the grunts.and when i heard that u can play as them i went totally crazy.i just totally want to have a army of grunts on my side

dsister44 said:
madskillz said:
dsister44 said:

i know but my favorite part of halo r the grunts.and when i heard that u can play as them i went totally crazy.i just totally want to have a army of grunts on my side

Oh yeah. You can play 1v1, 2v2 and up to 4v4 as the aliens or the space marines. I hope you can do both in the new demo next week. The one I have just lets you can against bots in multi (no online) and only as Marines.

Infamy79 said:
I think the most disappointing thing about this game is the fact that now Ensemble is closed, they won't be able to make any DLC. This seems like the perfect game to have a DLC Campaign pack for the covenant. Just look at all the add-on packs for RTS in the PC market.

The only way I can see it happening is if MS commission it out to one of the new studios formed by ex-Ensemble staff.

Oh RLY ?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172499