By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which companies(any company related to gaming) do you dislike/hate?

dsister44 said:
Groucho said:
Parasitic said:
Zomb1337 said:
dsister44 said:
i hate epic, y do u hate gamecock

You hate Epic?  Why?  Are you a PS3 fanboy?  Epic makes one of the most legendary FPS of all-time which is the Unreal Tournament series and now they make Gears of War which kicks ass also.

I'd like you to point out a single thing that makes him a "PS3 fanboy".

The MS fans are getting pretty defensive here.....

I think I prodded them where it hurts, with the Ugly Truth stick.  That puts them in angry-mode.

im a xbox fanboy i hated my playstation 2 and i don plan on getting a ps3 i have gears 1 i didnt like it and i am constantly criticised for promoting viva pinata

I salute you as a gamer, then.  You like your choice of games, and you prefer the Microsoft console by choice, rather than inexperience.  I only dislike Microsoft because of their business practices, as I outlined above, and I believe their presense is damaging to the console industry, due to their unusual motivations.

You asked me where I work, but I can't tell you.  I can guarantee you've seen some of my work if you own any Microsoft console, however.  No I've never worked for MS.. not directly anyhow.  I like the design of the 360.  I dislike that it they released it years before the design was reliable (i.e. they used the public to test their hardware, while they got their foot in the HD door early), and that its only semi-functional, relative to the PS3, when it could have been so much more.

The PS3 is nice.  Can't really come up with anything bad to say about it, since I didn't mind the price (and I traded in an old PS2 and got $60 off in a great exchange), and PSN is pretty great (and free).  Shame that its not leading the HD race, and getting more exclusives, but mostly only because that allows MS to get ahead with their junk.  If Nintendo had a HD console, I'd probably like it, as well.  Nintendo makes good stuff.

I guess I'm a MS-unfanboy, rather than a Sony or Nintendo fanboy?  I actually really like my new Jasper 360 -- it doesn't seem anywhere near as clunky as my original 747.. I mean 360 did.  I do kinda miss the warm breeze from the fans though.

Around the Network

The J man just cares about the games , the companies can rot in hell for all he cares.

The J man went N64---PS2----360 ,the J man doesnt care about brand loyalty or what companies are with the company he just follows the good games.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

I dont hate any gaming company because I am normal and dont harbor grudges against corporations that do nothing to me.

Walmart should die though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
I dont hate any gaming company because I am normal and dont harbor grudges against corporations that do nothing to me.

Hmm Walmart wronged you, Signalstar?

Groucho said:
Neoraf said:
Groucho sounds like a bitter Playstation fanboy...

We are sorry if Microsoft hurts you.
Things change, my friend. Things change.

Nintendo fans said the same thing when Sony lauched the PSX, picking up Squaresoft support in the way.

Ride the wave, don't stay behind.
Microsoft is the new player. And a very strong one.

If you hate Microsoft... then maybe you should find another hobby.
Or play casual.

I'm not a Playstation fanboy.  I despise Microsoft.  See the difference?

And pal, Microsoft hurts you, as a gamer, much more than me.  They enjoy your wallet, and your obedience.  If you find bliss in your ignorance of their mistreatment of you, then... good for you, I guess.

because microsoft is the one that demanded people get a second job to purchase their console.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Groucho said:
Neoraf said:

Nintendo fans said the same thing when Sony lauched the PSX, picking up Squaresoft support in the way.

Or play casual.

And pal, Microsoft hurts you, as a gamer, much more than me.  They enjoy your wallet, and your obedience.  If you find bliss in your ignorance of their mistreatment of you, then... good for you, I guess.

because microsoft is the one that demanded people get a second job to purchase their console.

That useless $100 HDD, $100 wireless, and $50/year online service really add up fast, I agree.  I feel lucky to own a PS3, where I don't have to pay-to-play online games.  Also, I'm not the dregs of society when it comes to tech, and my house is wired, so I didn't have to hand over any $$ to MS for the wireless either.  Whew.  Luckily, since I own a HDTV to go with my HD consoles, I was not really in need of another job anyhow.

Groucho said:
Signalstar said:

Hmm Walmart wronged you, Signalstar?

Personally no but if left unchecked they will consume the world. Its just superstition based on a book I read a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Groucho said:
MrBubbles said:
Groucho said:
Neoraf said:

Or play casual.

That useless $100 HDD, $100 wireless, and $50/year online service really add up fast, I agree.  Luckily, since I own a HDTV to go with my HD consoles, I was not really in need of another job anyhow.

Seriously whats with all these misconceptions?

First off the 20 gb hard drive is $20 , the J man doesnt knwo what the 60 gb is alone but that with a headset ,ethernet wire and 3 months of xbl gold cost $100 not the 60 gb alone.

And why add wireless? If you really need it you could order a cheap xbox wireless receiver which runs for 20-30 bucks or set up you laptop as a wireless reciever for your 360.

See problem solved.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Groucho said:
MrBubbles said:
Groucho said:
Neoraf said:

Or play casual.

That useless $100 HDD, $100 wireless, and $50/year online service really add up fast, I agree.  Luckily, since I own a HDTV to go with my HD consoles, I was not really in need of another job anyhow.

Seriously whats with all these misconceptions?

First off the 20 gb hard drive is $20 , the J man doesnt knwo what the 60 gb is alone but that with a headset ,ethernet wire and 3 months of xbl gold cost $100 not the 60 gb alone.

And why add wireless? If you really need it you could order a cheap xbox wireless receiver which runs for 20-30 bucks or set up you laptop as a wireless reciever for your 360.

See problem solved.

Sweet.  Refurb 20GB.. do they still have those?  And 3 months of online play is all I really need, you're right.  I will never want to use online play for the rest of the 5-years+ I expect my console to last.  I'm lucky I just stepped off the boat, because without J-man's knowledge, I would really be needing another job.  M$ for the budget gamings!

1) Microsoft (egotistical pigs)
2) EA
3) Activision
4) Square Enix
5) Capcom