By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii to go below 10k a week in Japan!!!!!!

The OP seems familiar to me...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

i hope someone important from nintendo reads this thread, so they can warn the bosses in japann about their impending doom. they might even have to, *gasp* release different coloured sku's and accessories!

but that is cheap tactic to use.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

elgefe02 said:

He is Obieslut, I'm surprised he isn't banned yet. (He is using a different proxy I believe)

Acevil said:
elgefe02 said:

He is Obieslut, I'm surprised he isn't banned yet. (He is using a different proxy I believe)

What does OP mean?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
Acevil said:
elgefe02 said:

What does OP mean?

OP typically means operation or opening, in this case it means who made that thread! (which would be you)

Edit: In forum terms it means Original Post.

Around the Network
Arius Dion said:
Sounds like this guy climaxed with this idea of his

LMAO XD

Acevil said:
Serious_frusting said:
Acevil said:
elgefe02 said:

What does OP mean?

OP typically means operation or opening, in this case it means who made that thread! (which would be you)

Edit: In forum terms it means Original Post.

Oh right thanks. and erm so that means that you are suggesting that i am obieslut? would that be correct? If so that isnt very polite is it. the first time i have created a thread and you are accusing me of being a troll when all i am doing is telling people about trends that i have noticed. It is a sales site after all.

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

^Then be careful not to make any farfetched predictions. Some ppl have gone into trouble for them.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

@kylohk i dont think it is far fetched. it a matter of opinion

I think it is safer to say a price drop is needed in Japan, I mean come on Nintendo, no need to be greedy, you know there is a recession and a price drop would do more than in a normal time.

Also the Wii will not drop below 10K, I think 15k will be the ABSOLUTE lowest.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut