By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TONS of new Arc Rise Fantasia new screens and art!!!

That is good, looks like this game will have alot of text(with no VA) and I would definitely NOT be able to keep up with the story in the Japanese version.

Around the Network

and when does this come to Europe :O

It's shaping up nicely.

Although, if it's coming out so soon in NA and Japan, why haven't we've seen more gameplay footage?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wow...That bird is fat! :P
The game looks awesome. Very impressive looking spells and attacks.

Looking good, but was the large amount of japanese text necessary?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Darc Requiem said:
Game looks good. Its the Wii RPG I'm looking forward to the most right now. Wow, only one of the female protagonists weighs more than 100lbs.

No fat chicks! D:

This looks like a pretty standard JRPG. Who's making it and what else have they done? :3

5'3 97lbs

5'4 99lbs

5'7 112lbs

5ft 86lbs

Looks very interesting, i love the colours something different then usual grey we see in so many games.

I'm gonna be a Wii fanboy with this game...

Darc Requiem said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Darc Requiem said:
Game looks good. Its the Wii RPG I'm looking forward to the most right now. Wow, only one of the female protagonists weighs more than 100lbs.

No fat chicks! D:

This looks like a pretty standard JRPG. Who's making it and what else have they done? :3

5'7 112lbs 

I can see where those extra pounds are located.

JHawkNH said:
Darc Requiem said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Darc Requiem said:

No fat chicks! D:

5'7 112lbs 

I can see where those extra pounds are located.

Yeah, that has to make up at least a quarter of her body weight.