By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TONS of new Arc Rise Fantasia new screens and art!!!

Hey, anybody got a towel?

I'm dying to play a decent RPG for my Wii. Hurry up ARF!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

It's actually starting to look pretty good now. Imagepooch(or what ever the developer is called) are putting good effort into there first console game. For a Wii game, the graphics are pretty good.

some of the pictures look great, i really can't wait for it

Game looks good. Its the Wii RPG I'm looking forward to the most right now. Wow, only one of the female protagonists weighs more than 100lbs.

Darc Requiem said:
Game looks good. Its the Wii RPG I'm looking forward to the most right now. Wow, only one of the female protagonists weighs more than 100lbs.

No fat chicks! D:

This looks like a pretty standard JRPG. Who's making it and what else have they done? :3

Around the Network

i don't like hes flame like sword, but besides that its looking pretty good

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Darc Requiem said:

No fat chicks! D:

This looks like a pretty standard JRPG. Who's making it and what else have they done? :3

Imagepooche is making the game.  They also made Sands of Destruction(called World Destruction in Japan) and the Luminous Arc series.

day 1

This game is looking good. I can't remember, was this confirmed for the U.S yet? If so, for this year?

sc94597 said:
This game is looking good. I can't remember, was this confirmed for the U.S yet? If so, for this year?

Yes.  By XSEED.