By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's Talk About Zelda Games in the Zelda Mega Thread

Hi, I was thinking about starting a thread named "Facts about pincess Zelda", but there are already so many Zelda threads, that I decided to continue this one.

I would like you to write down all the stuff we know about her. What do you think is her age within the different games? What do we know about her parents? Was there anything told about the king of Hyrule? I can´t remember correctly, but I think there was a little bit of information in Ocarina of Time...

Around the Network

The king of Hyrule in OOT, I think it was he who sought out to form some alliance to other race to end the great war...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

i love zelda series, best one is WW at first i thought itd be bad cause of graphics, but after i beat i think its even better than oft, i really hope the next zelda uses cell shading

Finally i found a thread liket this one.

Im one of biggest fan of the Zelda series. I own almost every Zelda in the NA market. Please, look at my game collection.!!!

Below its my FC for Phantom Hourglass.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

i'm playing Oracle of Ages, i'm in the last dungeon. It's amazing, the puzzles are hard. Great Zelda. 

Next: Oracle of Seasons.

=D

Around the Network

This is quality thread necromancy.

Who's excited about Spirit Tracks!?

*wishes to aquire a DSi, even the DS

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Khuutra said:
This is quality thread necromancy.

Who's excited about Spirit Tracks!?

I do... but i would rather a new Zelda version for Wi.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Aside from Mario zelda was the first game I played. I can't wait till the next Zelda comes out for wii.

@Khuutra: I know I am. PH was great.

Does anybody know what framerate OoT and MM on VC has? Is it better than the admittedly low framerate on N64? If so, I might have to purchase both and the controller adapter for N64 controller to Wii.