By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I buy too many games. Do you?

WTF you bought that in 1 day Holyfuck :O

but no i buy 1 game each month at most, i still want to go out and do other stuff than games 

Around the Network

I bought Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Rpg last year. That was it.

I played Dragon quest monsters, Smash Bros, Pokemon, Mario RPG, Harvest Moon, FF10, wii fit, and super C last year.

I don't have enough games. Lack of money and time keep me from having the huge gaming library that I want.

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

I would spend more if I wasn't a student, a student who has no job.

No, I don't buy too many games. However, I do get a huge amount of games. I used to buy games off eBay and craigslist when my biz was poppin. Now, I get games for reviewing and/or good deals.

I tell you what really sucks - going through my game collection and seeing a lot of games still in shrinkwrap. And those were games I actually bought.

Granted, I bought 8 games last night - lol - and still have at least 5-6 games on top of my 360 I haven't played yet.

And that's bull about not having time to play games. If there's a game you really wanna play, you'll make time. You know this ...

on my way to Zellers

Around the Network

Yes, I buy too many games.

After a month of self-restraint without a single purchase I bought Ninjatown, Lumines, LocoRoco, Lemmings/PSP and Secret of Mana/VC last Friday.

I'm one of the few Wii owners who were actually glad that not too many interesting Wii titles were released last year.

Now I'm addicted not only to my evergreens Puzzle Quest: Warlords (DS) and AoE: Kings, but also to Lumines. Addictive games keep me from playing my other games even more and I already know from the Ninjatown demo that this one will be another contender once I start playing the full game.

With Chrono Trigger, DQ V, Puzzle Quest: Galactrix, Pikmin, Broken Sword, Little King's Story just around the corner...well, I will try to convince myself not to buy these on day 1, but I already know I just can't resist once I see them in the stores.

Meanwhile I even hope Little King's Story will also be delayed in Europe.

i buy way too many. a lot of used games that i cant find anymore especially.

Other than Valkyria Chronicles and The Last Remnant for Christmas I have not purchased a game with my own money since LittleBigPlanet on Oct. 25th, 2008. Next purchase will not be until Feb. 27th, 2009.

*sigh*

I used to buy 1-2 per Month, I am way behind!

I need either

A. Location of store with incredible deals.

B. Everyone on VGChartz to send some paypal my way so I can say "yes" for this thread.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yes. Enough said.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

NeoRatt said:
Commando said:
Depends on who you ask.

Me? No.

My Wife? Yes.

I'll second that.

I thought I was the only one with that problem.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV