By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last gaming purshase you regret?

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for GC.
Before that, it was MGS Twin Snakes and before that Legend of Dragoon.

Around the Network

MGS4 and about a 6 moths before that MX vs. ATV: Untamed.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Oh I forgot, Metal Gear Solid 2. I tried to get into the series, but this was basically more of the same from Twin Snakes, which I liked at first but got too tedious for me after a while. Stealth FTL I guess.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

Sack and Wiki, because they are not going to make another one, so yeah, I loved it and there is not going to be a sequel :(

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

nights journey of dreams and far cry 2.

Around the Network

Resistance 2.

Take my love, take my land..

I don't buy that many games I'm not sure about so... It's probably CoD4, never should have bought it.

I normally don't regret any of my purchases, but there are three exceptions: I disliked two movies and one CD so much that I just threw them away in the heat of the moment.

So there's not a single gaming purchase I ever regretted, not even Looney Tunes: Duck Amuck.

Prince of Persia

Man I was so disappointed... just like Assasin Creed : It is f*cking good looking but boring like hell...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Halo 3. Or Populous on PSN.

Halo 3 because I had played Halo 2 for two long, and Halo 3 was far too similar to it. Populous because the graphics made my eyes bleed.