By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last gaming purshase you regret?

the new prince of persia, was a total let down

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Wannabe FPS.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

The Force Unleashed. Buggy, glitchy mess

Shaun white snowboarding, was an impulse buy because i like extreme sports games like amped, ssx and the Hawkster.

Its too realistic for its own good, it got boring fast, thank god i didn't play it on my Ronster316 gamertag first............. PHEW.

30 Family Party Games for the Wii.

While many people here have professed a dislike for great, good, or at least OK games. I can tell you that 30 Family Party Games is pure drek shovelware -- even for a minigame collection.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network
alekth said:
Fable II.
Just couldn't get into it.

Ditto. I don't get the hype. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Drill Dozer.

Wonderful game but unlike Game Freak's other IP ,Pokemon, I haven't had the intention of replaying it in a while.

Pixel Art can be fun.

NHL 09 for the PC......I didn't realize it only had a fraction of the new functionality the console versions had.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

VivaLaWiida said:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
Wannabe FPS.

I don't recall it ever claiming to be an FPS?

Last one was a about a year ago, Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire, I got it for $40 just because I was so looking forward to it. I've learned my lesson now, never love a game before you've played it.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P