By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last gaming purshase you regret?

What was it? I shouldn't have bought sonic unleashed and space invaders extreme. What about you?

Around the Network

I purchased Occo the Dolphin, then saw that it is going to ship with Sonic's Collection nect month....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... 400 MS Points wasted.

Halo 3.

Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. Good game, but I probably would have been happier getting Valkyria or LBP first and Motorstorm later.

My last truly regrettable purchase was Monster Madness for the 360. What a fucking awful game.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Metal Gear Solid 4. Same as the above, I regret purchasing it, I don't regret playing it. I should have rented it.

Around the Network

Sonic Unleashed for Wii. I have not enjoyed a sonic game since the genesis days and thought this might be different and it just was not. Just not my thing, these 3D sonics.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Unreal tournament 3, sold it pretty quickly.

To explain my above post, I regret MGS4 because I bought it, hated it so much I didn't even beat it, then sold it at a loss.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

eh to be honest i haven't really regreted any of my gaming purchases. I play at least 75% of all the games that are released for PS3/360 but only buy the ones i know that i'll love. On PSP / Wii / DS I usually go for good franchises or buy the ones i hear really good things about.