By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last gaming purshase you regret?

The last 3 from the current gen consoles i own are

wii- star wars the force unleashed
xbox 360- gta 4
ds- viva pinata pocket paradise

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

Heavenly Sword or Assassin's Creed. Whichever I got more recently. Latter's my guess.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Buying a PS1 when it first came out = overheating/skipping after warranty ran out.

I bought Need For Speed Undercover...

I literally played the game for 2 minutes when I closed. Partly because the intro video was of extremely low quality and not very entertaining, and partly because I've been having harddrive problems so the game ran horribly and there was extreme pop-in. Also partly because my G25 resistance was set really low so it wasn't very good.

Hopefully though when I get a replacement harddrive or sort this one out I can try the game again.

assassins creed... god that game was boring after an hour.

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey total crap and I could not get into it. The ring battle system is so random and requires luck not skill. First and last JRPG I will ever play.

Dragon Quest IV US.

But then, its not like I should have known the localization team would screw it over...

Otherwise, I usually don't ever have problems with purchases cuz I usually look up games before I buy them.  Last one I regretted I think was.....Children of Mana DS.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

numonex said:
Lost Odyssey total crap and I could not get into it. The ring battle system is so random and requires luck not skill. First and last JRPG I will ever play.

You seriously must give this game more time, i thought the same thing as you at first and i was distraught as i re- bought an xbox 360 just for lost odyssey but after my 3rd attempt at getting into it i was hooked and now it's one of my top 10 games of all time. Persevere my friend, it's worth it!

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

I dont regret anything!!