By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I finally took the plunge.

congrats. :)
get condemned:criminal origins,kameo,viva pinata,the darkness,call of duty 2,blue dragon,lost odyssey,phantasy star universe,mass effect,elder scrolls 4;oblivion,overlord,eternal sonata, lost planet. all those games are from $15 - $30.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

congrtas, i still have to get one

Definitely get Braid, it's by far my favorite 360 game and everyone who's played it seems to love it. I love the original Banjo games, but after a few hours of BK3 I got fairly bored and haven't played it since, though I really should get back into it..

Excellent cheap games? Kameo, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Banjo, Blue Dragon, Forza Motosport 2, Mass Effect, Devil May Cry 4...

Other good deals....Gears 1, Lost Odyessy, Bioshock, Ninja Gaiden II...

Too many to name, seriously. Enjoy your 360...

Yay! I look it too long ago, though i now prefer the green tea over the normal. Congratz!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

Well I found an interesting comment on the Fallout 3 game page.....
Do I need to say more ?

Barozi said:

Well I found an interesting comment on the Fallout 3 game page.....
Do I need to say more ?

I know. I am seriously addicted to that game. It's like crack. Too bad it costs $54.99 used. Maybe I can bribe my roommate into letting me have it. After all, I was the one that bought him Call of Duty 4. I've never heard of Kameo, but a lot of people are recommending it, so I'll check that out.

JRPGs aren't really my thing, although I was kind of getting into lost Oddessy for a while. I lost my save file and didn't feel like starting over again though.

I really want COD4, GTAIV, and Fallout 3. Also Burnout Paradise. I think I'll skip on Banjo. I might get Dead Rising, and I wish I could afford RE5 when it comes out.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

All XBLA games have demos available.

Go on a download rampage and check some of the gems there. I'd suggest GeoWars 2 and The Maw, for starters.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).