By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post in here if you are a PlayStation Fanboy must meet requirements

Aj_habfan said:
Why do you get to make the rules? And no PSP requirement? Doesn't sound like a Sony fanboy would miss out on that, unless it is convenient for the person making the rules =)

im just not into handhelds if you look at the forums there are not alot of people talking about them either its always something ps3 related i dont expect everybody to own a handheld it doesnt appeal to everybody if you want make ur own thread with ur rules go ahead

Play Me

Around the Network
Xxain said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

Hey people don't be surprised . I never claimed to be a PS3 fanboy ,I claimed to be the black sheep
FYI @OP
I respect your opinion , but your list of requirements Suck ballz and you dont have the right to decide who's a fanboy or not .

I agree, and the fact that people actually participant with this retarded list shameful

Before giving such advice to other people

atleast make sure what you post makes sense

lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

How would I know that Sony is the best if I didn't own the other consoles? A true fan would own all systems and still support Sony. Maybe you should buy a 360, you may just be a closeted 360 fanboy?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

BHR-3 said:
Aj_habfan said:
Why do you get to make the rules? And no PSP requirement? Doesn't sound like a Sony fanboy would miss out on that, unless it is convenient for the person making the rules =)

im just not into handhelds if you look at the forums there are not alot of people talking about them either its always something ps3 related i dont expect everybody to own a handheld it doesnt appeal to everybody if you want make ur own thread with ur rules go ahead

Wait....wouldn't a SONY Fanboy mean.....OWNING EVERYTHING SONY RELATED??, thats the first step to being a Fanboy

ok so wat exactly shud i write here???I have a ps1,ps2 n psp...n i still play all of them!!!yup the ps1 too!!

if thats wat u want then....

PLAYSTATION® is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Xxain said:
BHR-3 said:
Aj_habfan said:

Wait....wouldn't a SONY Fanboy mean.....OWNING EVERYTHING SONY RELATED??, thats the first step to being a Fanboy

i dont have a Sony TV or Copmuter....im not qualified again!?   *runs away crying*

this group/clan fails because CGI and Spartan aren't sergeants.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

I've played Kingdom Hearts. Sign me up.

Xxain said:
BHR-3 said:
Aj_habfan said:

if i had to include people that own a ps1 a ps2 a ps3 and a psp i doubt there would be many people on this site that actually own all thoose thats why i never included if you do have all of them u'll get underlined

Play Me

antfromtashkent said:
Xxain said:
BHR-3 said:
Aj_habfan said:

i dont have a Sony TV or Copmuter....im not qualified again!?   *runs away crying*

obviously PS brand....there