By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post in here if you are a PlayStation Fanboy must meet requirements

1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

Hey people don't be surprised . I never claimed to be a PS3 fanboy ,I claimed to be the black sheep
FYI @OP
I respect your opinion , but your list of requirements Suck ballz and you dont have the right to decide who's a fanboy or not .

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

Hey people don't be surprised . I never claimed to be a PS3 fanboy ,I claimed to be the black sheep
FYI @OP
I respect your opinion , but your list of requirements Suck ballz and you dont have the right to decide who's a fanboy or not .

Yre right... i wanna joing ur army.... im done trying out for this one >:(

hatmoza 2.0 said:
1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

FYI @OP

agreed

antfromtashkent said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

FYI @OP

ill put you all in dont worry but it ant im just tring to figure out if you will be a major sergant i'll wait a bit b4 i update so i dont have to constantly do it

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
antfromtashkent said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

FYI @OP

ill put you all in dont worry but it ant im just tring to figure out if you will be a major sergant i'll wait a bit b4 i update so i dont have to constantly do it

heres the thing though, I don't qualify for your little army even though I own every single piece of sony gaming hardware they have ever released because I also own all the other systems as well.  I'm actually a fan of them all, I'm a fan of gaming. 

I wouldn't want to be part of your army anyway though, because you harass retail employee's.  That is an unforgivable sin in my book, shame on you. 

Around the Network

Why do you get to make the rules? And no PSP requirement? Doesn't sound like a Sony fanboy would miss out on that, unless it is convenient for the person making the rules =)

hatmoza 2.0 said:
1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

FYI @OP

I agree, and the fact that people actually participant with this retarded list shameful

Aj_habfan said:
Why do you get to make the rules? And no PSP requirement? Doesn't sound like a Sony fanboy would miss out on that, unless it is convenient for the person making the rules =)

Thats how i feel about #2

well this thread turned out hostile in a hurry >_>

gergroy said:
BHR-3 said:
antfromtashkent said:
hatmoza 2.0 said:
1-No
2-No
3-No
4-No
5-No

FYI @OP

heres the thing though, I don't qualify for your little army even though I own every single piece of sony gaming hardware they have ever released because I also own all the other systems as well.  I'm actually a fan of them all, I'm a fan of gaming. 

I wouldn't want to be part of your army anyway though, because you harass retail employee's.  That is an unforgivable sin in my book, shame on you. 

yes you do qualify i never said people who own the others cant join i just said put a reason y u bought them and ur reason is that ur a fan af gamming and want to exprence all games

Play Me