By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - In Your Opinion, name 5-10 of the biggest Xbox 360 fans on VG Chartz

Maybe next season, I will break the list? :D

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

Im not bad enough...

I would say im one of the most dedicated... except I get distracted by other causes.

Tease.

CGI-Quality said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I'm not really an Xbox 360 fan. More like a PS3 hater. The enemy of my enemy sort of thing.

A PS3 hater? Why do you HATE the console What did it do to you

I think the PS3's biggest problems in terms of the way many gamers see it is because its fanboys.  The sony fans that are cool and understanding are awesome but the PS3 seems to have more die-hards, everyone else is wrong / stupid besides them, and insane hype machines saying every sony game is the end all be all, than any other system and many people don't like that.

mrstickball is #1 xbox 360 fanboy, the rest are hard to determine

BenVTrigger said:
CGI-Quality said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I'm not really an Xbox 360 fan. More like a PS3 hater. The enemy of my enemy sort of thing.

I think the PS3's biggest problems in terms of the way many gamers see it is because its fanboys. The sony fans that are cool and understanding are awesome but the PS3 seems to have more die-hards, everyone else is wrong / stupid besides them, and insane hype machines saying every sony game is the end all be all, than any other system and many people don't like that.

So true... Its the fanboys which piss me off. I would have never left the PS3 off for months at a time if it wasn't for the annoying, insecure, overhyping, arrogant PS3 fanboys.

Tease.

Around the Network

@ xen
no way I just like winding other console owners up.

No 360 list without Squiliam is complete. Shame on you.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I am a huge fan of the 360. I have actually said more good things about it than the ps3.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's cool reask, you're a nice guy =P

A PS3 list of 10 is also incomplete, btw... =P

Squilliam said:
BenVTrigger said:
CGI-Quality said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

I think the PS3's biggest problems in terms of the way many gamers see it is because its fanboys. The sony fans that are cool and understanding are awesome but the PS3 seems to have more die-hards, everyone else is wrong / stupid besides them, and insane hype machines saying every sony game is the end all be all, than any other system and many people don't like that.

So true... Its the fanboys which piss me off. I would have never left the PS3 off for months at a time if it wasn't for the annoying, insecure, overhyping, arrogant PS3 fanboys.

This is good to hear.

You're our boy, Squill.